I can still remember sitting in the doctor’s office, anxiously awaiting the results of a pregnancy test, my heart was filled with hope, excitement, and a hint of trepidation. Discover a collection of heartfelt ‘Thanking God for Pregnancy’ quotes that beautifully express gratitude and faith during this miraculous journey.
I had longed for this moment, dreamed of becoming a parent, and now, it seemed, my prayers were about to be answered.
When the test came back positive, tears of gratitude welled up in my eyes, and in that moment, I couldn’t help but thank God for the miracle of pregnancy.
It’s a sentiment that many of us share, a profound sense of awe and appreciation for the gift of life.
In this article, we’ll journey together through a collection of ‘Thanking God For Pregnancy Quotes.’
These quotes are a testament to the faith, gratitude, and joy that pregnancy brings to our lives.
Join me as we explore these heartfelt expressions of thanks and the divine blessings of parenthood.
47 Prayer For Healthy Baby & Mom Quotes
As we embark on this heartfelt journey through ‘Thanking God For Pregnancy Quotes,’ our first stop takes us to a place of profound faith and love: ‘Prayer For Healthy Baby & Mom Quotes.’
Pregnancy is a time when our hearts are filled with hopes, dreams, and a deep desire for the health and well-being of both mother and child.
It’s a period when we turn to our faith and offer prayers of gratitude and supplication to the Divine.
These quotes are a reflection of the faith, love, and sincerity with which we approach this sacred journey.
They remind us of the blessings we seek, the protection we request, and the thanks we offer to God for the miracle of life.
1. “We pray for this baby and your mother [insert name] that you both be able to bear it.”
2. “Today, I am thankful for the growing life inside me.”
3. “Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken.”
4. “Bless the womb that holds our babies and bless the babies that grow in our wombs.” Amen.
5. “Please God, let me have a healthy baby.”
6. “Blessed are you, little one. May your life be filled with happiness and joy that never ends.”
7. “Month by month, your body carefully grows a baby. And then one day, you hold that little miracle in your arms.” 🙏🏻
8. “Wishing you and your family a healthy and happy season.”
9. “Bless this baby and her mother, O Lord…”
10. “May this pregnancy be a safe one and filled with love, health, and lots of baby-bumping smiles.”
11. “From your first ultrasound to the day you bring your sweet baby home, we’re here for you. God bless you and your baby.”
12. “May the morning sun shine upon you and warm your heart. May the afternoon sun shine upon you and warm your spirit. May the evening sun shine upon you and give you peace.”
13. “Mom, if this is how you feel when you are pregnant, it’s no wonder you glow.”
14. “Prayer for an expecting mother. May the Lord be with you all the way.”
15. “May love and peace surround you in this exciting time! And congratulations!”
16. “We’re so excited to be expecting our new little addition sometime in January, wishing you and your unborn baby God’s grace and protection.”
17. “Your baby comes from the deepest part of you, and your baby knows your thoughts and feelings before it is born. Be ready to love and nurture your child as soon as he or she enters this world.”
18. “God-blessed and thankful for you both, looking forward to this new chapter.”
19. “As I look upon you now, O God, that blessed time when a woman is pregnant with her child, I thank you for this wondrous gift of life.”
20. “We want a big family, just like every other mama…”
21. “Bless this child and give him/her a joyful heart.”
22. “Dear Baby, May your first yell be a laugh. And may your last breath be a sigh.”
23. “We’ve got everything you need to feel better and celebrate your healthy pregnancy.” #HealthyPregnancy
24. “We’re praying for a healthy baby and a swift recovery.” 🙏
25. “God bless Mommy and Daddy, the grandparents and family, as we face this new year together as a family.”
26. “We’re sending you a hug and lots of love, now that you’re growing a new little one. May be filled with God’s blessings and grace as you welcome your child into this world.”
27. “Lord, may my child be like a tree planted by streams of water, which produces fruit in season and whose leaves never wither.”
28. “Blessed are you, Lord our God, King of the universe, Creator of man and woman.”
29. “When you ask the doctor how your baby is growing, they say “perfect.” When you ask them how you’re doing, they say “excellent.””
30. “happy mothers day to all the moms out there, be blessed and be a blessing to others.”
31. “May the sun shine upon you, and warm your heart. And may the hand of a good and gracious God hold you in all of life’s moments.”
32. “Let us pray. Our Father, who art in heaven…”
33. “May the new mother and her baby be kept safe, and may she be joyful always.”
34 “Give thanks for life and for every blessing in your life, especially the newest one.”
35. “Prayer is a powerful force that connects us to the divine and other people. A hopeful prayer is a comfort to those who hear it.”
36. “I pray that you will be strong and healthy during your pregnancy and beyond.”
37. “Our baby is growing beautifully. May the miracles of this special time be yours, too.”
38. “May she be born healthy, strong, and beautiful.”
39 “May your expectant days be blessed with peace, joy, and plenty.”
40. “I pray that you will grow to be healthy and strong.”
41. “Thank you, God, for blessing us with this little angel on earth. May God always bless them and keep them safe.”
42. “You’re absolutely glowing, mom.”
43. “Dear Lord, please watch over my friend who is expecting a baby soon, bless her with a beautiful bundle and keep her and the baby healthy in your time of grace.” Amen.
44. “Dear Lord, please watch over my friend who is expecting a baby soon, bless her with a beautiful bundle, and keep her and the baby healthy in your time of grace.” Amen.
45. “A baby is a blessing from above. May you be blessed with a healthy pregnancy and a beautiful baby.”
46. “We’ve got everything you need to feel better and celebrate your healthy pregnancy.”
47. “Dear sunshine, dear moon, dear spring rain, and summer breeze, please bring health, happiness, and harmony to the one we love.”
16 Pregnancy Quotes For Old Testament Bible Verses
As we continue our journey through ‘Thanking God For Pregnancy Quotes,’ we delve into a section that draws inspiration from the timeless wisdom of the Old Testament: ‘Pregnancy Quotes For Old Testament Bible Verses.’
The Bible has been a source of guidance, solace, and inspiration for countless generations, and its verses offer profound insights into the blessings of motherhood and the miracle of life.
These quotes are a harmonious blend of faith and gratitude, where the wisdom of the Old Testament echoes the joy of pregnancy.
They serve as a reminder of the divine presence and the sacredness of this beautiful journey.
48. “For I satisfy the weary ones and refresh everyone who languishes.” – Jeremiah 31:25
49. “Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.” – Jeremiah 17:14
50. “Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits —who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion.” — Psalm 103:2-4
51. “If you worship the Lord your God, the Lord will bless your bread and your water. I’ll take sickness away from you.” — Exodus 23:25
52. “The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still.” – Exodus 14:14
53. “He will love you, bless you, and multiply you. And He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground, your grain and your wine and your oil, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock, in the land that he swore to your fathers to give you.” – Deuteronomy 7:13
54. “God is in that city, and it won’t be shaken…” – Psalm 46:5
55. “Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.” – Psalm 55:22
56. “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.” — Psalm 34:17-18
57. “For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him.” – 1 Samuel 1:27
58. “…and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.” – Psalm 50:15
59. “But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. You shall go out leaping like calves from the stall.” — Malachi 4:2
60. “I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.” – Psalm 16:8,11
61. “But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” – Isaiah 40:31
62. “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.” – Isaiah 43:2
63. “None shall miscarry or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.” – Exodus 23:26
64. “Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come.” – Proverbs 31:2
20 Scriptures To Pray Over Pregnancy Quotes
As we delve deeper into ‘Thanking God For Pregnancy Quotes,’ we find ourselves exploring a section that beautifully combines faith, prayer, and the miracle of life: ‘Scriptures To Pray Over Pregnancy Quotes.’
Pregnancy is a time when we seek divine guidance, protection, and blessings for both mother and child.
The scriptures offer a profound source of strength and solace, guiding us through this sacred period.
These quotes are a heartfelt collection of verses and prayers that encapsulate the hopes and supplications we offer to God during this special time.
They remind us of the comforting presence of divine words, nurturing our faith and gratitude.
65. “He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior.” – Titus 3:5-6
66. “With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may bring to fruition your every desire for goodness and your every deed prompted by faith. We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.” – 2 Thessalonians 1:11-12
67. “You clothed me with skin and flesh, and knit me together with bones and sinews. You have granted me life and steadfast love, and your care has preserved my spirit. Yet these things you hid in your heart; I know that this was your purpose. When I was in my mother’s womb, you knew me, and before I was born you set me apart.” – Job 10:10-12
68. “But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.” – 2 Thessalonians 3:3
69. “The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way.” – Psalm 37:23
70. “I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth.” – 3 John 4
71. “Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; and confirm for us the work of our hands; yes, confirm the work of our hands.” – Psalm 90:17
72. “Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one’s youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They will not be ashamed when they speak with their enemies in the gate.” – Psalm 127:3-5
73. “My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” – Psalm 139:15-16
74. “For You created my inmost being, You knit me together in my mother’s womb. I will give thanks to you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well.” – Psalm 139:13-14
75. “As you do not know the way the spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a woman with child, so you do not know the work of God who makes everything.” – Ecclesiastes 11:5
76. “One generation shall praise Your works to another, and shall declare Your mighty acts.” – Psalm 145:4
77. “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” – Psalm 91:1-2
78. “For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in your will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 1:6
79. “But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.” – 2 Peter 3:18
80. “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.” – James 1:17
81. “For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him.” – 1 Samuel 1:27
82. “All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children.” – Isaiah 54:13
83. “Now they were bringing even infants to him that he might touch them. And when the disciples saw it, they rebuked them. But Jesus called them to him, saying, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.” – Luke 18:15-16
84. “That their hearts may be encouraged, having been knit together in love, and attaining to all the wealth that comes from the full assurance of understanding, resulting in a true knowledge of God’s mystery, that is, Christ Himself.” – Colossians 2:2
85. “The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; do not forsake the works of Your hands.” – Psalm 138:8
14 Powerful Prayers For A Baby
Pregnancy is a sacred time when our spirits are lifted in earnest supplication, seeking blessings, health, and divine protection for both mother and the precious life growing within.
These prayers are like whispers from the depths of our souls, expressions of our unwavering belief that each new life is a precious gift, a testament to the boundless love of our Creator.
The quotes you’ll discover in this section are more than just words; they are profound reflections of these fervent petitions.
They serve as a reminder of the profound connection between our faith, our gratitude, and the miracle of new life.
Join me as we delve into this collection, immersing ourselves in the sacred art of prayer, and celebrating the profound journey of welcoming a new baby into our lives.
86. “Dear God, please wrap your loving arms around this unborn child and keep them safe. Protect them from all harm and guide their development in the womb. May they grow strong and healthy, and may they know your love and care every step of the way. Amen.”
87. “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” – 1 Corinthians 10:13
88. “We stand before You with a prayer for our unborn baby. Pending the time our little angel arrives into this world, we ask that You grant him/her good health and his/her mother, a safe delivery. Cover both of them with Your divine protection throughout this period. Thank You, Lord, for the miracle that our baby is, and In Jesus’ Name, I pray, Amen.”
89. “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” – Philippians 4:13
90. “Heavenly Father, please watch over this little one and protect them from all harm. May they grow in wisdom and strength, and may they always feel your presence in their life. Amen.”
91. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:6-7
92. “Dear Lord, please guide and protect this sweet baby as they navigate the world. May they be surrounded by love and support, and may they always find joy and peace in your presence. Amen.”8 Blessed is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her. – Luke 1:45
93. “Dear God, please give this child the strength and courage to face the challenges of life. May they know your love and guidance every step of the way, and may they grow into a strong and resilient person. Amen.”
94. “Dear God, please give this child the strength and courage to face the challenges of life. May they know your love and guidance every step of the way, and may they grow into a strong and resilient person. Amen.”
95. “Dear God, please bless this precious child with good health, happiness, and love. May they grow into a kind and compassionate person, and may they always know your love and guidance. Amen.”
96. “Heavenly Father, please bless this precious baby with your grace and mercy. May they always know your love and care, and may they grow into a person of kindness and compassion. Amen.”
97. “Heavenly Father, please keep this unborn baby safe and secure in the womb. Protect them from all danger and give them the nourishment they need to grow and develop. Please guide and watch over them, and may they know your love and care always. Amen.”
98. “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” – James 1:17
99. “Since then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.” – Colassians 3:1-2
100. “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” – 1 Peter 5:7
25 Prayer For Healthy Baby
As we wrap up our exploration of ‘Thanking God For Pregnancy Quotes,’ we come to a section where the power of prayer takes center stage: ‘Prayer For a Healthy Baby.’
Pregnancy is a time when our hearts are filled with earnest petitions, seeking divine blessings and protection not only for the mother but also for the precious life growing within.
These prayers are like gentle whispers to the heavens, reflecting our unwavering faith in the sanctity of new life and the boundless love and care extended by our Creator.
The quotes featured in this section are more than mere words; they are reflections of our heartfelt requests and stand as poignant reminders of the profound connection between faith, gratitude, and the extraordinary journey of welcoming a new, healthy, and blessed baby into our lives.
101. “Please God, bless my baby with good health and make me a good mother.”
102. “May you be blessed with a healthy pregnancy and a beautiful baby.”
103. “We pray for a healthy baby and mommy, and a very happy safe delivery. You deserve it all. Please come back in good health. We wish you all the best.”
104. “Thank you for letting me carry your blessing.”
105. “May you have a healthy pregnancy and a beautiful new baby.”
106. “Baby, you are my sunshine. You are my only sunshine.”
107. “May you always feel the loving embrace of God’s comforting arms.”
108. “Mommy’s little angel. God bless you and keep you safe while I’m carrying you.”
109. “May God bless you and help you as you continue to grow your family. We love you and we are praying for you.”
110. “Women should be celebrated, not criticized for choices made about their bodies and their futures.” – Carly Fiorina
111. “We pray for your baby, who is a gift from God. May he/she be healthy, loved, and protected every day of his/her life.”
112. “Blessed and humbled by the beauty of a new baby.”💙
113. “Our thoughts and prayers are with you.”
114. “Don’t forget to be grateful for what you’ve got.”
115. “May this baby be completed with religious values, & all his deeds are righteous” #blessed
116. “Bless this momma to be & her little one. May she stay healthy and happy throughout this pregnancy.”
117. “I pray you know comfort, joy, and peace in the days ahead.”
118. “May the Lord bless you and keep you; may the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; may the Lord turn his face to you and give you peace.” 🙏🏼
119. “Bless the baby growing inside my wife. Lord, please protect her in the womb and help her have a healthy pregnancy. Amen!”
120. “Please help us to strengthen these two little seeds in heaven.”
121. “We’re thankful for women who are mothers, to be, and those who are caring for a loved one through pregnancy or breast cancer.”
122. “May you have strength and patience as you endeavor to build your family. I am praying for you, that all goes well. God bless.”
123. “Prayerfully think of a healthy growing baby and mommy who is at peace with life.”
124. “Lord, thank you for protecting us this term and always. As we enter a new one, keep us safe and sound, healthy and happy; help us to be kind to others, especially in our conduct online. Amen”
125. “Every day is a blessing. I pray for a healthy baby; I pray for an easy pregnancy. And as always, I pray for you.” 🙏
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it important to express gratitude to God during pregnancy?
Answer: Expressing gratitude to God during pregnancy holds deep significance for many expectant parents.
It’s a way to acknowledge the profound miracle of life and recognize the role of a higher power in the journey of parenthood.
Gratitude fosters a positive mindset, helping parents-to-be focus on the blessings of pregnancy rather than potential worries.
It can also provide comfort and strength during the challenges that may arise, reinforcing the belief in divine guidance and protection.
How can I incorporate prayer into my pregnancy journey?
Incorporating prayer into your pregnancy journey can be a deeply meaningful practice.
Start by finding moments of quiet reflection, perhaps in the morning or before bedtime, to offer thanks and prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby.
Consider keeping a pregnancy prayer journal to document your thoughts, hopes, and expressions of faith.
Additionally, you can seek support from your religious community, attend prenatal classes with a spiritual focus, or explore pregnancy-related scripture readings and prayers.
Remember, prayer is a personal and flexible practice, so tailor it to your beliefs and comfort level.
- The Montessori Legacy: How Maria Montessori Transformed The Landscape Of Education - December 1, 2023
- Unlocking Creativity: Innovative Montessori Lesson Plans For Engaged Learning - November 29, 2023
- 173 Inspiring Pregnancy Quotes For Coping with Loss - November 16, 2023