If you’re reading this Cute Pregnancy Quotes, chances are you’re either expecting a little bundle of joy or know someone who is.
Either way, congratulations are in order because you’re about to embark on one of life’s most incredible adventures.
Pregnancy isn’t just about growing a tiny human inside you; it’s an emotional rollercoaster filled with ups, downs, and everything in between.
It’s a time of endless daydreaming about baby names, nursery colors, and that first adorable onesie.
It’s also a time of bewildering cravings, midnight snack escapades, and some “interesting” mood swings – but let’s save those stories for another day!
To help you navigate this remarkable journey, we’ve put together a collection of cute pregnancy quotes that capture the essence of this extraordinary period.
These quotes don’t just speak to the physical changes but also the emotional whirlwind that comes with the territory.
So, grab a cozy blanket, put your feet up, and let’s dive into the heartwarming world of pregnancy quotes.
Heartfelt Pregnancy Quotes
Before we dive into these touching quotes, let’s talk about the moments in pregnancy when your heart swells with emotions.
I remember the first time I heard my baby’s heartbeat at the doctor’s office.
It was like the world had slowed down, and I felt an overwhelming rush of love and wonder.
These are the moments when you truly appreciate the miracle of life.
Let’s explore “Heartfelt Pregnancy Quotes,” a collection of words that beautifully express the depth of emotion that comes with pregnancy.
1. “A baby will make your heart fuller, your home happier, and your future brighter.”
2. “A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.”
3. “Pregnancy is getting company inside one’s skin.” — Maggie Scarf
4. “You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you.”
5. “If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I’d have cherished every moment and realised that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.” — Erma Bombeck
6. “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.” — Mary Mason
7. “Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.” — Carrie Fisher
8. “It’s a great thing about being pregnant, you don’t need excuses to pee or eat.” -Angelina Jolie
9. “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.”
10. “Pregnancy is the only time when you can do nothing at all and still be productive.” — Evan Esar
11. “People always say that pregnant women have a glow. And I say it’s because you’re sweating to death.” — Jessica Simpson
12. “By far the most common craving of pregnant women is not to be pregnant.” – Phyllis Diller
13. “Being pregnant is an occupational hazard of being a wife.” – Queen Victoria
14. “Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes.” – Joyce Armor
15. “You do a lot of growing up when you’re pregnant. It’s suddenly like, ‘Yikes. Here it is, folks. Playtime is over.’” — Connie Fioretto
16. “Feeling fat lasts nine months, but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever.” – Nikki Bella
17. “If pregnancy were a book they would cut the last two chapters.” – Nora Ephron
18. “Pregnancy is the happiest excuse for feeling like crap.”
19 “It’s an established fact. Some women can’t stand being pregnant, getting big and bloated, and hauling around a giant stomach, and some women, for reasons probably understood by Darwin, love it.” – Rich Cohen
20. “Pregnancy is nine months of cheat days.”
21. “If you want to know the feeling, just take your bottom lip and pull it over your head.” — Carol Burnett
22. “The first pregnancy is the most self-indulgent thing in the world because you get massages and prenatal yoga and hypnotherapy CDs. During this one I forget that I’m even pregnant. I’m hoisting my 2-year-old around.” — Emily Blunt
23. “I’m not interested in being Wonder Woman in the delivery room. Give me the drugs.” – Madonna
Perfectly Cute Pregnancy Quotes
Ah, the cute moments of pregnancy!
These are the stories you’ll want to share over and over again because they capture the pure adorableness that comes with carrying a tiny human.
I remember the first time I saw my baby’s ultrasound and couldn’t stop gushing over those tiny fingers and toes.
In this second subsection, “Perfectly Cute Pregnancy Quotes,” we’re going to explore the lighter side of pregnancy.
These quotes will make you smile and nod in agreement as they mirror those picture-perfect moments that make pregnancy so endearing.
24. “When a baby is born a life of endless possibilities lays ahead.”
25. “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” — Sandra Chami Kassis
26. “Making the decision to have a child – it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”
27. “Babies are bits of star-dust blown from the hand of God.” – Larry Barretto
28. “Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy.” – Jayne Mansfield
29. “It is the most powerful creation for you to be able to have life growing inside of you. There is no bigger gift, nothing more empowering.” – Beyonce
30. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” – Osho
31. “Children reinvent your world for you.” — Susan Sarandon
32. “My body has given me the greatest gift of my life.” — Hilary Duff
33. “The funny thing about pregnancy is that you are not just creating a child, you are also creating a mother.”
34. “The amazing thing about becoming a parent is that you will never again be your own first priority.” — Olivia Wilde
35. “We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves.” — Henry Ward Beecher
36. “Sometimes you don’t realise what is missing in your life until it arrives.” — Araceli M. Ream
37. “Pregnancy is the only time in your life when you fall in love with someone you have never met.”
38. “You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.”
39. “True happiness is on the way.”
40. “First came love, then came you.”
41. “You are proof that love before first sight does exist.” — Araceli M. Ream
42. “Not every day of pregnancy is easy, but every day brings me closer to you.”
43. “9 months preparing to fall in love for a lifetime.”
44. “Happiness is carrying a whole world inside of you.”
45. “Before we had you we had each other and now you are here and we have everything.”
46. “I love when I run about my daily tasks and I will your sweet kicks telling me I’m not alone.”
Sweet Pregnancy Quotes
There’s something undeniably magical about the sweet moments of pregnancy.
From feeling those first gentle kicks to creating a cozy nursery for your little one, these moments are etched in your heart forever.
I fondly remember the anticipation that filled our home as we prepared for our baby’s arrival, and it was during these moments that I felt a unique bond with my growing bump.
Get ready for, “Sweet Pregnancy Quotes,” where we’ll explore quotes that capture the tenderness, love, and heartwarming experiences of pregnancy.
47. “Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside.” — Rita Rudner
48. “People always say that pregnant women have a glow. And I say it’s because you’re sweating to death.” — Jessica Simpson
49. “It’s an established fact. Some women can’t stand being pregnant, getting big and bloated, and hauling around a giant stomach, and some women, for reasons probably understood by Darwin, love it.” — Rich Cohen
50. “It’s a great thing about being pregnant, you don’t need excuses to pee or eat.” — Angelina Jolie
51. “It is a well-documented fact that guys will not ask for directions. This is a biological thing. This is why it takes several million sperm cells… to locate a female egg, despite the fact that the egg is, relative to them, the size of Wisconsin.” — Dave Barry
52. “I am entirely capable of what, waddling up to someone and ruthlessly bumping into them?” ― Gail Carriger, Heartless
53. “The condom broke. I know how stupid that sounds. It’s the reproductive version of the dog ate my homework.” — Jennifer Weiner, Little Earthquakes
54. “Prenatal yoga focuses on breathing and stretching. So does napping.”
55. “I’m proof birth control is 99% effective.”
56. “Don’t ask me why I am crying because I don’t know.”
57. “Love makes the belly go round.”
58. “Of course I can do this. I’m pregnant, not brain-damaged. My condition doesn’t change my personality.” — Christine Feehan
59. “Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes.” — Joyce Armor
60. “You are pregnant, and you are powerful. You are bold, and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty, and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you.”
61. “Pregnancy and motherhood are the most beautiful and significantly life-altering events that I have ever experienced.” — Elisabeth Hasselbeck
62. “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” — Sandra C. Kassis
Cute & Happy Pregnancy Quotes
There’s no denying that pregnancy brings its fair share of challenges, but it’s also brimming with moments of pure joy and happiness.
I vividly remember the day we found out we were having a baby boy, and the excitement that filled our hearts was simply indescribable.
These are the moments that make all the morning sickness and sleepless nights worth it.
Next up, we’re going to look at “Cute & Happy Pregnancy Quotes,” where you’ll find quotes that radiate happiness and capture the adorable side of pregnancy.
These quotes will remind you of those times when you couldn’t help but smile at the sheer cuteness of your growing bump and the anticipation of meeting your little one.
63. “You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you” – Unknown
64. “A mother does not become pregnant in order to provide employment to medical people. Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males. It is a woman’s crowning creative experience of a lifetime” – John Stevenson
65. “Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy” – Jayne Mansfield
66. “Sometimes, when you pick up your child you can feel the map of your own bones beneath your hands, or smell the scent of your skin in the nape of his neck. This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood – finding a piece of yourself separate and apart, that all the same, you could not live without”– Jodi Picoult
67. “Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be” – Carrie Fisher
68. “It’s double the giggles and double the grins, and double the trouble if you’re blessed with twins” – Unknown
69. “Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother” – Lin Yutang
70. The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one” – Jill Churchill
71. “A ship under sail and a big-bellied woman are the handsomest two things that can be seen common” – Benjamin Franklin
72. “Babies are bits of star-dust blown from the hand of God. Lucky is the woman who knows the pangs of birth for she has held a star” – Larry Barretto
73. “Let us make pregnancy an occasion when we appreciate our female bodies” – Merete Leonhardt-Lupa
74. “The responsible woman in me is budgeting for groceries. The pregnant woman is going “Oooo! Chocolate Cake!”
75. “I’m pregnant not furry Don’t pet me!” – Unknown
76. “Congratulations for getting pregnant. Enjoy the luxury of getting your husband’s attention every time you make even a small sound – whether it is a painful moan or a smelly fart.” – Unknown
77. “Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws, I love it when they come to visit now. They can hold the baby, and I can go out.”― Matthew Broderick – Unknown
78. “Pregnant women can easily become millionaires. They just need to charge $5 per belly rub” – Unknown
79. “Wow! My 9 Months of pregnancy went by very fast, said no one ever” – Unknown
80. “I’m growing a new life inside me what you doing?” – Unknown
81. “How to make your husband your personal servant for nine months? Get pregnant” – Unknown
82. “People rub a pregnant lady’s belly like she is a Buddha and rubbing her belly will bring happiness, prosperity and good luck for them” – Unknown
83. “A pregnant lady’s daily meals include pre-breakfast, breakfast, lunch, pre-dinner, dinner, dessert, dessert number 2” – Unknown
84. “Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of Mother’s Love” – Maureen Hawkins
Unexpected Cute Pregnancy Quotes
Sometimes, the most memorable moments in pregnancy are the ones you didn’t see coming.
I’ll never forget the day I burst into tears over a heartwarming diaper commercial, or the time I found myself craving pickles and peanut butter at the same time.
These unexpected moments are what make the journey truly unique.
In this fifth subsection, “Unexpected Cute Pregnancy Quotes,” we’re going to explore quotes that capture the surprising and charming aspects of pregnancy.
These quotes will remind you that the unexpected moments, both big and small, are part of what makes this journey so wonderfully unpredictable.
85. “I’m at the stage in my pregnancy where people don’t know whether to congratulate me or buy me a gym membership” -Anonymous
86. “What do a toddler, a preschooler and a pregnant lady all have in common? We all pee our pants in public” -@fullmetalmommy
87. “When people congratulate you, say, “For what?” and watch them panic.” – Anonymous
88. “Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws, I love it when they come to visit now. They can hold the baby, and I can go out” -Matthew Broderick
89. “For the nine months I am pregnant with a boy, shouldn’t I be paid 1.78x my pay?” – Anonymous
90. “Yes, I have gently placed my hand on my tummy and faked discomfort to get a seat on the subway.” – Anonymous
91. “Stop saying, ‘We’re pregnant’. You’re not pregnant! Do you have to squeeze a watermelon-sized person out of your lady-hole? No. Are you crying alone in your car listening to a stupid Bette Midler song? No. When you wake up and throw up, is it because you’re nurturing a human life? No. It’s because you had too many shots of tequila.” -Mila Kunis
92. “I’ve been to war. I’ve raised twins. If I had a choice, I’d rather go to war.” ― George W. Bush
93. “Motherhood: The only place you can experience heaven and hell at the same time.” – Anonymous
94. “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for.” – Anonymous
95. “When we encourage new parents to ‘treasure these moments because they don’t last forever,’ we need to remember to also reassure them that they will survive these moments because they don’t last forever.” — L.R. Knost
96. “Ah, babies! They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts.” — Tina Fey
97. “A good way to prepare yourself for parenthood is to talk to rocks because they have similar listening habits.” — Rodney Lacroix
Hilarious Pregnancy Quotes
Pregnancy is a time filled with joy, anticipation, and… a fair amount of comedic moments.
I can’t help but recall the time I struggled to tie my shoes or the look on my partner’s face when I insisted we stop the car for ice cream at 3 a.m.
These moments are often the ones that make pregnancy memorable in the most amusing ways.
Get ready for “Hilarious Pregnancy Quotes,” where we’ll explore quotes that bring a hearty dose of laughter to the wonderful journey of pregnancy.
These quotes will remind you that sometimes, the best way to navigate the ups and downs is with a good sense of humor.
98. “Growing a baby makes me feel like a superhero. A really tired, weak superhero who wants to eat all the time and is not allowed to lift heavy objects.”
99. “Sure, I could try a pregnancy yoga class, but personally, I prefer to do my breathing and stretching solo… lying down… Napping. I’m talking about napping.”
100. “Turns out, there’s a lot of funny pregnancy quotes out there about peeing.”
101. “It’s a great thing about being pregnant, you don’t need excuses to pee or eat” -Angelina Jolie
102. “Peezing – peeing and sneezing at the same time.” – The Joys of Pregnancy
103. “Peeing on a stick and preserving that stick is the start of the many disgusting things you will do as a mother.”
104. “I have two brains in my body, but I’ve never been so dumb!” – Gloria in Modern Family
105. “Pregnancy. It’s just like a constant hangover.” – Ellie Kemper (As someone who’s had horrible morning all-day sickness over several pregnancies, I would say this funny pregnancy quote is also a bit PTSD-invoking)
106. “Pregnancy is the happiest reason ever for feeling like crap” (and all the pregnant mamas said, “Amen!”)
107. “I’ve been to war. I’ve raised twins. If I had a choice, I would rather go to war.” -George W. Bush
108. “I’ve never even kept a plant alive, but they’re going to let me leave the hospital with a baby? This doesn’t seem right…”
109. “Warning: Due to the influence of pregnancy hormones, I could burst into tears or kill you in the next five minutes.” -RotteneCards
More Funny Pregnancy Quotes To Know
As we come to the end of our journey through the world of pregnancy quotes, it’s time to revel in some more humor.
Pregnancy is a unique and often quirky experience, and a good laugh can be the perfect way to celebrate it.
We’ve covered the sweet, the cute, the unexpected, and the heartfelt moments of pregnancy.
Now, let’s wrap up with a collection of funny quotes that are sure to leave you chuckling and nodding in agreement.
110. “People always say that pregnant women have a glow. And I say it’s because you’re sweating to death.” – Jessica Simpson
111. “Pregnancy is the happiest reason ever for feeling like crap”-Unknown
112. “When I found out I was pregnant, I was overcome with pure happiness. No periods for nine months, and that’s a reason to celebrate.” -Unknown
113. “It’s a great thing about being pregnant, you don’t need excuses to pee or eat.” – Angelina Jolie
114. “Months have an average of 30 days, except the 9th month of pregnancy which has about 1,000 days”. – Unknown
115. “Being pregnant is an occupational hazard of being a wife.” – Queen Victoria
116. “Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside.” – Rita Rudner
117. “Pregnancy brain’ is my excuse for everything I don’t want to do.”- Unknown
118. “Prenatal yoga focuses on breathing and stretching. So does napping.”- Unknown
119. “Love makes the belly go round.” – Unknown
120. “Hormones and no alcohol. Interact at your own risk” – Unknown
121. “Don’t ask me why I am crying because I don’t know.” – Unknown
122. “Warning: Due to the influence of pregnancy hormones, I could burst into tears or kill you in the next five minutes.” – Unknown
123. “Pregnancy is nine months of cheat days” – Unknown
124. “Never go to your high school reunion pregnant or they will think that is all you have done since you graduated.” – Erma Bombeck
125. “Everybody leave me alone. I’ve had a busy day being pregnant and I have to do it again tomorrow.” – Unknown
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue to exercise during pregnancy, and if so, what kind of exercise is safe?
Yes, you can continue to exercise during pregnancy, and it’s generally encouraged for maintaining your overall health.
However, it’s essential to choose pregnancy-safe exercises and consult with your healthcare provider before starting or continuing any exercise routine.
Low-impact activities like walking, swimming, prenatal yoga, and stationary cycling are often considered safe options.
Listen to your body, avoid high-impact sports, and stay hydrated during workouts.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the exercise plan is tailored to your specific pregnancy needs.
What should I include in my pregnancy diet for a healthy pregnancy?
A healthy pregnancy diet is crucial for both you and your baby’s well-being. Focus on a balanced diet that includes a variety of foods. Some key components include:
- Folate-rich foods: Leafy greens, beans, and fortified cereals help prevent birth defects.
- Calcium sources: Dairy products, fortified plant-based milk, and leafy greens support bone development.
- Protein: Lean meats, poultry, fish, tofu, and legumes are essential for fetal growth.
- Fruits and vegetables: These provide vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants.
- Whole grains: Opt for whole-grain bread, rice, and pasta for added fiber.
- Iron-rich foods: Red meat, poultry, beans, and fortified cereals help prevent anemia.
- Healthy fats: Include sources like avocados, nuts, and olive oil.
- Hydration: Drink plenty of water to stay properly hydrated.
Remember that pregnancy may increase your calorie needs, but it’s not a time to “eat for two.”
Consult your healthcare provider or a registered dietitian to create a personalized pregnancy diet plan.
What are common signs of labor, and when should I go to the hospital or call my healthcare provider?
Common signs of labor include:
- Contractions: Regular contractions that become stronger, longer, and closer together.
- Water breaking: A gush or trickle of amniotic fluid.
- Bloody show: A pink or brown discharge.
- Pelvic pressure: A feeling of pressure in the pelvis.
When to go to the hospital or call your healthcare provider depends on various factors, including your healthcare provider’s guidance and your specific situation.
Generally, you should contact your healthcare provider or head to the hospital when:
- Contractions are five minutes apart or less.
- Your water breaks or you suspect it has.
- You notice vaginal bleeding or significant changes in discharge.
- You experience severe or continuous abdominal pain.
- Your baby’s movements decrease noticeably.
Always consult your healthcare provider for personalized advice and instructions on when to seek medical attention during labor.
Continue Reading 👉: 125 Cute Pregnancy Quotes To Capture The Magic
- The Montessori Legacy: How Maria Montessori Transformed The Landscape Of Education - December 1, 2023
- 173 Inspiring Pregnancy Quotes For Coping with Loss - November 16, 2023
- 230 Pregnancy Announcement Quotes For Instagram: Sharing Your Joy, One Captivating Caption At A Time - November 16, 2023