The journey of pregnancy is a remarkable chapter in a person’s life, filled with anticipation, wonder, and an overwhelming sense of new beginnings.
Personally, I’ve witnessed the magic of early pregnancy, and it’s a time that holds a special place in my heart.
It’s a time when a precious secret is held close, shared perhaps only with a few trusted souls, and the promise of a new life starts to blossom.
In this collection of “Early Pregnancy Quotes,” we celebrate the delicate and transformative moments that define the early stages of expecting a child.
These quotes capture the essence of this intimate time, where the joy of discovery and the beauty of anticipation blend harmoniously.
Early pregnancy is like nurturing a tiny seed of life within, a seed that holds the promise of a future family member, a sibling, or perhaps the firstborn.
The emotions experienced during this phase are a medley of excitement, caution, and boundless love.
I’ve seen the way it can light up a room with smiles and happy tears.
For some, early pregnancy is a time of joyful announcements, whispered secrets shared between partners, and the gentle beginnings of nesting and planning.
For others, it’s a time of silent reflection, a period to savor the precious secret before it’s unveiled to the world.
Whether you’re the expectant parent, a friend, or a family member, these quotes will resonate with the unique beauty of early pregnancy.
They reflect the shared excitement, the moments of vulnerability, and the anticipation of the precious life that’s forming.
Thought Provoking Early Pregnancy Quotes For Comfort
Ah, the early stages of pregnancy – a time when life takes an unexpected turn, and you suddenly find yourself on a rollercoaster of emotions, hormones, and a few surprising bodily changes.
It’s a journey that unfolds in whispers, a secret shared by a select few, and a time to nurture the precious seed of new life.
In these moments of transformation, comfort can often be found in thoughtful words that touch the soul and offer a unique perspective on the surprises your body brings along.
In this section, “Thought Provoking Early Pregnancy Quotes For Comfort,” we delve into a collection of quotes that offer solace, wisdom, and a sense of reassurance to those embarking on the early stages of pregnancy.
These quotes are a gentle reminder that even in the hushed moments of anticipation, there is beauty, hope, and a profound sense of connection to be discovered.
Early pregnancy is a unique chapter in the book of life, where the path ahead is yet to be fully revealed.
It’s a time to cherish the whispers of new beginnings and to find strength in the quiet moments of reflection.
So, whether you’re navigating those unexpected body changes with grace or sharing a knowing glance with a fellow parent-to-be, these thought-provoking quotes are here to remind you that the early stages of pregnancy are a time to embrace the unknown with hope and a heart full of love.
46 Thought Provoking Early Pregnancy Quotes For Comfort
1. “Most people, almost everyone knows of a teen mom. Teen pregnancy rates are growing, and we need to bring awareness to that.” – Madisen Beaty
2. “If adolescent pregnancy prevention is to become a priority, then our strategy, as advocates, must contain two key elements: civic engagement and education.” – Jane Fonda
3. “Teen pregnancy went way down in the ’90s, and 75 percent of it was because of increased use of contraception.” – Al Franken
4. “Just saying no prevents teenage pregnancy the way ‘Have a nice day’ cures chronic depression.” – Faye Wattleton
5. “I’m so fascinated by the concept of teen pregnancy for some reason. Not that I condone it or promote it, but it’s just a very real thing in our country and culture.” – Leven Rambin
6. “If pregnancy were a book they would cut the last two chapters.” – Nora Ephron
7. “I am not finding pregnancy much of a joy. I am afraid of childbirth, but I am afraid I can’t find a way of avoiding it.” – Brigitte Bardot
8. “It’s normal to gain weight during pregnancy. It’s something that has to happen to your body.” – Carnie Wilson
9. “Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same.” -Catherine Jones
10. “For many women – myself included – pregnancy brings on tremendous anxiety and confusion, along with the joy.” – Emily Oster
11. “The thing that’s nice about pregnancy is that in the end, you have a baby.” – Ann Romney
12. “Going into a pregnancy is a really challenging time for a woman,because it’s forever-changing, both mentally and physically.” – Brooke Burke
13. “I don’t particularly like being pregnant. I like the baby at the end. Pregnancy is a very distant thing for me. I can’t seem to believe there’s really a baby there. It’s such a miracle.” – Mary Beth Whitehead
14. “Pregnancy seemed like a tremendous abdication of control. Something growing inside you which would eventually usurp your life.” – Erica Jong
15. “Pregnancy is a process that invites you to surrender to the unseen force behind all life.” – Judy Ford
16. “Let us make pregnancy an occasion when we appreciate our female bodies.” – Merete Leonhardt-Lupa
17. “Part of being a parent is rolling with the punches, so consider an unexpected pregnancy the universe’s way of helping you to learn to do that.” – Heather Wittenberg
18. “Pregnancy is getting company inside one’s skin.” – Maggie Scarf
19. “Pregnancy is a disease from which you recover in 18 years and 9 months.” – Carrie Latet
20. “I think that what scares me more than getting fat during pregnancy is the responsibility of a child.” – Carol Alt
21. “Unplanned pregnancy is an equal-opportunity affliction.” – Ann McLane Kuster
22. “Pregnancy changed my body; it changed the way I walk.” – Andie MacDowell
23. “Pregnancy is a very creative phase for me.”- Natalie Massenet
24. “It’s amazing, the mentality shift that occurs in pregnancy. All of a sudden you want to be good to yourself.” – Elisabeth Hasselbeck
25. “A wanted pregnancy as much as a dreaded pregnancy can play differently than all one’s previous imaginings.” – Susie Orbach
26. “In pregnancy, there are two bodies, one inside the other. Two people live under one skin. When so much of life is dedicated to maintaining our integrity as distinct beings, this bodily tandem is an uncanny fact.” – Joan Raphael-Leff
27. “A woman experiencing an unplanned pregnancy also deserves to experience unplanned joy.” – Patricia Heaton
28. “For too many women pregnancy is just the start of loneliness and abuse. It is a cruel reality.” – Fay Ripley
29. “Pregnancy is something that I always love. It’s about hope and the future and a new baby.” – Carine Roitfeld
30. “I never ever slept again after my first pregnancy.” – Uma Thurman
31. “It’s easy to point out someone else’s mistake, harder to recognize your own. Especially because most people-except the lucky few like ourselves-are forced to live with their mistakes. So they learn to justify their mistakes, build on them, until they can look back and convince themselves that their mistake was inevitable all along, a good choice, in fact. An unwed teenage mother can look back at her unexpected pregnancy fondly six years down the road once the child’s out of her hair and in school all day. She wouldn’t dare go back and fix that mistake because it’s become part of her life.” – Andrea Lochen
32. “A misunderstanding of the Laws of the Universe is at the heart of this conversation as the people of your society wage wars against the things they do not want: war against terror, war against AIDS, war against teenage pregnancy, war against violence, war against cancer—and every one of those things is getting bigger because attention to unwanted creates more unwanted.” – Esther Hicks
33. “Pregnancy is not a disease. The child in the womb is neither a tumor nor a parasite to be destroyed.” – Chris Smith
34. “Making the decision to have a baby is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
35. “That first pregnancy is a long sea journey to a country where you don’t know the language, where land is in sight for such a long time that after a while it’s just the horizon – and then one day birds wheel over that dark shape and it’s suddenly close, and all you can do is hope like hell that you’ve had the right shots.” – Emily Perkins
36. “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.” – Harriette Hartigan
37. “There are some women whose pregnancy would make some sly bachelor smile.” – Honoré de Balzac
38. “There is a sanctity involved with bringing a child into this world, it is better than bombing one out of it.” – James Baldwin
39. “The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
40. “Sometimes when you pick up your child you can feel the map of your own bones beneath your hands, or smell the scent of your skin in the nape of his neck. This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood – finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without.” – Jodi Picoult
41. “We expect teachers to handle teenage pregnancy, substance abuse, and the failings of the family. Then we expect them to educate our children.” – John Sculley
42. “A mother does not become pregnant in order to provide employment to medical people. Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males. It is a woman’s crowning creative experience of a lifetime.” – John Stevenson
43. “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.” – Mary Mason
44. “Avoiding pregnancy is not an absolute evil.” – Pope Francis
45. “Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul.” – Robert Anton Wilson
46. “Pregnancy is of course confined to women, but it is in other ways significantly different from the typical covered disease or disability.” – William Rehnquist
Teen Pregnancy Quotes By Prominent Persons
As we continue our exploration of the early stages of pregnancy, we recognize that this journey can take various forms, and each path is unique.
In the following section, “Teen Pregnancy Quotes By Prominent Persons,” we delve into a collection of quotes that address the difficulties and challenges associated with teen pregnancy.
It’s important to approach this topic with sensitivity, acknowledging that teen pregnancy can be a complex and challenging journey.
These quotes from prominent individuals shed light on the hardships that some teen parents may face.
They offer insights into the struggles and obstacles, reminding us of the need for compassion and support.
Teen pregnancy is an experience that often requires additional resources and understanding, both for the young parents and the community at large.
These quotes, despite their candid nature, serve as a testament to the resilience and determination of those who navigate this path.
Let us approach this section with empathy and an open heart, recognizing that these quotes highlight the more negative side faced by teen parents.
They encourage us to consider the importance of providing support and resources to those who find themselves on this challenging journey, with the hope that every young parent can overcome adversity and find a path toward a brighter future.
76 Teen Pregnancy Quotes By Prominent Persons
47. “Going into a pregnancy is a really challenging time for a woman, because it’s forever-changing, both mentally and physically.” – Brooke Burke
48. “If adolescent pregnancy prevention is to become a priority, then our strategy, as advocates, must contain two key elements: civic engagement and education.” – Jane Fonda
49. “Just saying no prevents teenage pregnancy the way ‘Have a nice day’ cures chronic depression.” – Faye Wattleton
50. “Young girls, don’t think getting pregnant or having sex will lead to a man loving or staying with you. Value yourself.” – Enhance Dreams
51. “I don’t particularly like being pregnant. I like the baby in the end. Pregnancy is a very distant thing for me. I can’t seem to believe there’s really a baby there. It’s such a miracle.” – Mary Beth Whitehead
52. “Pregnancy is a process that invites you to surrender to the unseen force behind all life.” – Judy Ford
53. “Let us make pregnancy an occasion when we appreciate our female bodies.” – Merete Leonhardt-Lupa
54. “I’m so fascinated by the concept of teen pregnancy for some reason. Not that I condone it or promote it, but it’s just a very real thing in our country and culture.” – Leven Rambin
55. “Pregnancy is getting company inside one’s skin.” – Maggie Scarf
56. “I am not finding pregnancy much of a joy. I am afraid of childbirth, but I am afraid I can’t find a way of avoiding it.” – Brigitte Bardot
57. “It’s hard to raise a child when you’re still a child.” – Anonymous
58. “It’s normal to gain weight during pregnancy. It’s something that has to happen to your body.” – Carnie Wilson
59. “Teen pregnancy in the ‘90s: ‘Damn, my life is OVER!’ Teen pregnancy today: ‘MTV here I come!” – Unknown
60. “Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same.” – Catherine Jones
61. “For many women – myself included – pregnancy brings on tremendous anxiety and confusion, along with the joy.” – Emily Oster
62. “Contraceptives have a proven track record of enhancing the health of women and children, preventing unintended pregnancy, and reducing the need for abortion.” – Louise Slaughter
63. “Pregnancy used to be a beautiful thing…Now it’s just like… ‘Oh wow, she’s pregnant too?.” – Unknown
64. “Part of being a parent is rolling with the punches, so consider an unexpected pregnancy the universe’s way of helping you to learn to do that.” – Heather Wittenberg
65. “Pregnancy is a disease from which you recover in 18 years and 9 months.” – Carrie Latet
66. “I think that what scares me more than getting fat during pregnancy is the responsibility of a child.” – Carol Alt
67. “Unplanned pregnancy is an equal-opportunity affliction.” – Ann McLane Kuster
68. “Pregnancy changed my body; it changed the way I walk.” – Andie MacDowell
69. “Sexual education can prevent teenage pregnancy.” – Anonymous
70. “Teenagers who openly communicate with their parents are less likely to become teenage parents.” – Anonymous
71. “A woman experiencing an unplanned pregnancy also deserves to experience unplanned joy.” – Patricia Heaton
72. “For too many women pregnancy is just the start of loneliness and abuse. It is a cruel reality.” – Fay Ripley
73. “Making a decision to have a child–it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
74. “Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals.” – Holly Madison
75. “I never ever slept again after my first pregnancy.” – Uma Thurman
76. “The hideous thing is this: I want to forgive him. Even after everything, I do. A baby before my 17th birthday and a future as lonely as the surface of the moon and still the sight of him feels like a homecoming, like a song I used to know but somehow forgot.” – Katie Cotugno
77. “If we as a nation are to break the cycle of poverty, crime and the growing underclass of young people ill-equipped to be productive citizens, we need to not only implement effective programs to prevent teen pregnancy, but we must also help those who have already given birth so that they become effective, nurturing, bonding parents.” – Jane Fonda
78. “Most people, almost everyone knows of a teen mom. Teen pregnancy rates are growing, and we need to bring awareness to that.” – Madison Beaty
79. “It’s about time we make the well-being of our young people more important than ideology and politics. As a country, we benefit from investing in their future by investing in teen pregnancy prevention.” – Jane Fonda
80. “If pregnancy were a book they would cut the last two chapters.” – Nora Ephron
81. “In spite of conflicting signals – and in spite of a popular culture that sometimes puts down their innocence – most of our kids are good kids. Large numbers do volunteer work. Nearly all belief in God, and most practice their faith. Teen pregnancy and violence are actually going down. Across America, under a program called True Love Waits, nearly a million teens have pledged themselves to abstain from sex until marriage.” – George W. Bush
82. “Hollywood has glorified adult premarital sex, and that is unhelpful if your goal is to reduce teen pregnancy and out-of-wedlock births.” – Joe Lieberman
83. “In 1962 and 1963, there were two abominable decisions out of the Supreme Court, and that was taking prayer out of school, and taking bible reading out of school. But you know, if you look at the statistics, two very critical things happened after that date. Number one: teen pregnancy skyrocketed. Number two: violent crime skyrocketed.” – Rafael Cruz
84. “In general, higher rates of belief in and worship of a creator correlate with higher rates of homicide, juvenile and early adult mortality, STD infection rates, teen pregnancy, and abortion.” – Gregory S. Paul
85. “When men and women fail to form stable marriages, the result is a vast expansion of government attempts to cope with the terrible social needs that result. There is scarcely a dollar that the state and federal government spends on social programs that are not driven, in large part, by family fragmentation: crime, poverty, drug abuse, teen pregnancy, school failure, mental and physical health problems.” – Maggie Gallagher
86. “Statistics show that teen pregnancy drops off significantly after age 2.” – MaryAnne Tebedo
87. “As the most religious country of the 18 surveyed, the U.S. also comes in with the highest rates for teen pregnancy and for gonorrhea and syphilis.” – Gwynne Dyer
88. “The same comparison holds true within the United States itself: Southern and Midwestern states, characterized by the highest levels of religious literalism, are especially plagued by [high rates of homicide, abortion, teen pregnancy, sexually transmitted disease, and infant mortality], while the comparatively secular states of the Northeast conform to European standards.” – Sam Harris
89. “The thing that’s nice about pregnancy is that in the end, you have a baby.” – Ann Romney
90. “Teen pregnancy went way down in the ’90s, and 75 percent of it was because of increased use of contraception.” – Al Franken
91. “During my high-risk pregnancy, I consistently experienced subpar care from my hospital, which led me to hire two midwives instead. They provided me with excellent and loving care, and they made my pregnancy a truly special and powerful moment in my life.” – Patrisse Cullors
92. “Pregnancy is something that I always love. It’s about hope and the future and a new baby.” – Carine Roitfeld
93. “Pregnancy seemed like a tremendous abdication of control. Something growing inside you which would eventually usurp your life.” – Erica Jong
94. “When you moved, I felt squeezed with a wild infatuation and protectiveness. We are one. Nothing, not even death, can change that.” – Suzanne Finnamore
95. “It’s amazing, the mentality shift that occurs in pregnancy. All of a sudden you want to be good to yourself.” – Elisabeth Hasselbeck
96. “A wanted pregnancy as much as a dreaded pregnancy can play differently than all one’s previous imaginings.” – Susie Orbach
97. “Pregnancy is a very creative phase for me.” – Natalie Massenet
98. “In pregnancy, there are two bodies, one inside the other. Two people live under one skin. When so much of life is dedicated to maintaining our integrity as distinct beings, this bodily tandem is an uncanny fact.” – Joan Raphael-Leff
99. “I hope that teen moms realize that their path to success still exists, and the only way to achieve it is to make the decision to go after it.” ― Alicia T. Bowens
100. “Being a young mom means we met a little early. But it also means I get to love you a little longer. Some people said my life ended when I had a baby, but my life had just begun. You didn’t take away from my future. You gave me a new one.” ― Unknown
101. “I wouldn’t suggest that anyone fall pregnant as a teen, but it is actually not the end of the world. It’s the start of a life. I love my son, and I do what is best for him.” ― 15-Year-Old Mom
102. “The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” ― Jill Churchill
103. “I chose adoption for my baby not because I didn’t want her, but because I love her.” ― Sandra
104. “You should have sex when you’re ready emotionally and should be aware of all of the consequences that come along with your actions” – Natasha 16
105. “Teen pregnancy can ruin your life.” – Anonymous
106. “Young people often do not know what they’re getting into when they have pre-marital sex.” – Anonymous
107. “It’s hard to raise a child when you’re still a child.” – Anonymous
108. “Sexual education can prevent teenage pregnancy.” – Anonymous
109. “Teenagers who openly communicate with their parents are less likely to become teenage parents.” – Anonymous
110. “Teenagers are too young to be having children.” – Anonymous
111. “Being a parent isn’t always easy but there are options out there to help teenagers who are pregnant.” – Anonymous
112. “Teens haven’t developed well enough in themselves to have the responsibility of raising another life.” – Anonymous
113. “At the birth of her first child, a woman becomes a mother, something totally different from what she was just months before.” – Anonymous
114. “Teens are getting the message that teen pregnancy is a one-way ticket, not just to a dream deferred, but to the ending of a dream.” – Anonymous
115. “It is not simply foolish or impractical for women and men to make babies they cannot support emotionally and financially.” – Anonymous
116. “Children need fathers as well as mothers.” – Anonymous
117. “Teen females are becoming pregnant and these pregnancies are affecting their lives greatly.” – Margaret 15
118. “Teenage girls need to stop getting involved with older men and their parents need to be aware of what/who their children are getting involved with” – Loreal 15
119. “Don’t make love without a glove.” – Anonymous
120. “Teenagers haven’t done enough in their lives to be having children.” – Anonymous
121. “It’s normal to gain weight during pregnancy. It’s something that has to happen to your body.” – Carnie Wilson
122. “A wanted pregnancy as much as a dreaded pregnancy can play differently than all one’s previous imaginings.” – Susie Orbach
Teen Pregnancy Prevention Quotes
As we conclude our exploration of pregnancy, it’s crucial to further explore the topic of teen pregnancy, but this time, in terms of prevention.
While we’ve delved into various aspects of early pregnancy, it’s equally essential to acknowledge the significance of education, awareness, and proactive measures in preventing teen pregnancies.
In this final section, “Teen Pregnancy Prevention Quotes,” we turn our focus to the words of wisdom and motivation from individuals and organizations dedicated to reducing teen pregnancy rates.
These quotes underscore the importance of education, access to resources, and open communication in helping young individuals make informed decisions about their reproductive health.
Teen pregnancy prevention is a collective effort, involving communities, families, educators, and healthcare professionals.
It’s about empowering young people with knowledge and support to make choices that align with their goals and aspirations.
Let these quotes serve as a reminder of the importance of comprehensive sex education, accessible healthcare, and a nurturing environment for our youth.
They encourage us to work together to reduce the challenges associated with teen pregnancy and ensure that every young person has the opportunity to thrive and achieve their dreams.
As we explore these quotes, let us carry forward the message that teen pregnancy prevention is not just about statistics; it’s about equipping our youth with the tools and confidence to build a promising future.
111 Teen Pregnancy Prevention Quotes
123. “Teen pregnancy in the 90’s: ‘Damn, my life is OVER!’ Teen pregnancy today: ‘MTV here I come!'” – Unknown
124. “Teen pregnancy will be at a all time low due to the releasing of Black Ops 2 & Halo 4.” – Unknown
125. “Contraceptives have a proven track record of enhancing the health of women and children, preventing unintended pregnancy, and reducing the need for abortion.” – Louise Slaughter
126. “It’s about time we make the well-being of our young people more important than ideology and politics. As a country, we benefit from investing in their future by investing in teen pregnancy prevention.” – Jane Fonda
127. “I’ll bet you one unplanned pregnancy that you are secretly pro-choice.” – Unknown
128. “Sorry in advance for my multitude of verbal gaffes about your pregnancy weight gain.” – Unknown
129. “Glad to hear your weight gain was due to pregnancy and not depression.” – Unknown
130. “Pregnancy used to be a beautiful thing…Now it’s just like… ‘Oh wow, she’s pregnant too?'” – Unknown
131. “Pregnancy tests should read: You’re Screwed! or Keep Screwing.” – Unknown
132. “If pregnancy were a book they would cut out the last two chapters.” – Unknown
133. “Sorry your freshman 15 turned out to be an unwanted pregnancy.” – Unknown
134. “I would like to be on the list of suspects during your next pregnancy scare.” – Unknown
135. “I was almost hoping that the pregnancy test I took would show up positive so there would be an explanation for my recent weight gain.” – Unknown
136. “There is no one else I would rather have a pregnancy scare with.” – Unknown
137. “Young girls, don’t think getting pregnant or having s.. will lead to a man loving or staying with you. Value yourself.” – Enhance Dreams
138. “If we as a nation are to break the cycle of poverty, crime and the growing underclass of young people ill equipped to be productive citizens, we need to not only implement effective programs to prevent teen pregnancy, but we must also help those who have already given birth so that they become effective, nurturing, bonding parents.” – Jane Fonda
139. “Kids are ridiculous these days, when we were young, we took spelling tests, not pregnancy tests.” – Unknown
140. “Being on birth control means I can stop worrying about an unplanned pregnancy and focus entirely on worrying about achieving an orgasm.” – Unknown
141. “Pregnancy and childbirth make a woman an instant mother. But, all the days that follow thereafter with the love, caring, nurturing, cuddling, and worry is what makes her mom.” – Unknown
142. “If you can barely afford the pregnancy test, then you definitely can’t afford being positive.” – Unknown
143. “I’m saving all of your Facebook pregnancy updates to one day give to your child to one day give to a psychologist.” – Unknown
144. “When I was your age, we took spelling tests, not pregnancy tests.” – Unknown
145. “They were marketing me as a teen idol, when the stuff on the record was not what teen idols were doing at the time.” – Rick Springfield
146. “I’m a teen. I stay up late. I sleep in. I’m crazy about one person. And I couldn’t care less about what anyone thinks.” – Unknown
147. “Teen love is like a llama. Awkward, adorable, and somehow perfect.” – Unknown
148. “Anticipate charity by preventing poverty.” – Maimonides
149. “I’m a teen. I’m crazy over him, and sometimes I cry myself to sleep knowing I’ll never be what he wants.” -Unknown
150. “I believe in preventing cruelty to all living beings in any form.” – Morarji Desai
151. “If they are opposed to abortion, they should be for preventing unintended pregnancies.” – Louise Slaughter
152. “At the time I came along, Hollywood’s idea of teen movies meant there had to be a lot of nudity, usually involving boys in pursuit of s.., and pretty gross overall. Either that or a horror movie. And the last thing Hollywood wanted in their teen movies was teenagers!” – John Hughes
153. “Our enemy is by tradition our savior, in preventing us from superficiality.” – Joyce Carol Oates
154. “Preventing terrorist attacks is of the highest important, but trashing the Constitution is not the right way to do it.” – Eliot Engel
155. “So the first thing you need to do about conflict is to prevent it, and the best way of preventing it is by dealing with the question of poverty.” – James Wolfensohn
156. “Could we have prevented in 100% certainty? I don’t think anything is that certain. However, we would have had a very, very good chance for preventing it.” – Sibel Edmonds
157. “This program has been successful in detecting and preventing attacks inside the United States.” – Michael Hayden
158. “If one is seriously interested in preventing reproductive cloning, one must stop the process before it starts.” – Leon Kass
159. “So we are fulfilling our task in preventing serious armament stocks in Iraq within our possibilities.” – Bulent Ecevit
160. “Exercise is one of the best ways in preventing the rapid growth of obesity in America.” – Lee Haney
161. “Our strategy is one of preventing war by making it self-evident to our enemies that they’re going to get their clocks cleaned if they start one.” – John W Vessey Jr
162. “If anything characterizes the cultural life of the seventies in America, it is an insistence on preventing failures of communication.” – Richard Rosen
163. “Far more has been accomplished for the welfare and progress of mankind by preventing bad actions than by doing good ones.” – William Lyon Mackenzie King
164. “The Obama presidency has two great missions: fixing the economy, and preventing Iran from gaining nuclear weapons.” – Benjamin Netanyahu
165. “YES, I’m pregnant again. YES, I know what causes it. NO I don’t think I’ve had too many!” – Unknown
166. “I want to be pregnant by the time Im 30, hopefully.” – Kim Kardashian
167. “We’re in danger of breaking our army and preventing our national leaders from having the flexibility to confront not just Iraq and Afghanistan, but crises around the globe.” – Jack Reed
168. “I feel blessed to be having a really easy pregnancy.” – Danica McKellar
169. “Pregnancy used to be a life changing experience, now it’s just like ‘oh, she’s pregnant too?'” – Unknown
170. “I’m a Pregasauraus…mess with me and you’ll be extinct.” – Unknown
171. “You’re 12, you smoke, you do drugs, you’re pregnant and you’re known for all the wrong reasons… ” – Unknown
172. “Diaper backward spells repaid. Think about it…” – Unknown
173. “Being pregnant is an occupational hazard of being a wife.” – Queen Victoria
174. “People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.” – Unknown
175. “And here a most heinous charge is made, that the nation has been burdened with unnecessary expenses for the sole purpose of preventing the discharge of our debts and the abolition of taxes.” – Robert Walpole
176. “In the Constitution of the American Republic there was a deliberate and very extensive and emphatic division of governmental power for the very purpose of preventing unbridled majority rule.” – Robert Welch
177. “Politics is the art of preventing people from busying themselves with what is their own business.” – Paul Valery
178. “In this war – as in others – I am less interested in honoring the dead than in preventing the dead.” – Butler Shaffer
179. “Next to enjoying ourselves, the next greatest pleasure consists in preventing others from enjoying themselves, or, more generally, in the acquisition of power.” – Bertrand Russell
180. “Love is not all about saying sorry; it is more on preventing actions that will cause you to say sorry.” – Unknown
181. “The problem is going to be finding the right words and implementing it in a way that is really dealing with people that are inciting and not preventing honest discussion of the underlying causes of this horrendous political situation the world is in now.” – Clare Short
182. “Sometimes, when I’m feeling down because nothing seems to be going right, I like to take a home pregnancy test. Then I can say, ‘Hey, at least I’m not pregnant.'” – Daniel Tosh
183. “Unless you are the one who put this baby in here or the one who will take it out, you are not allowed to touch my belly!” – Unknown
184. “When you gain 50 pounds during pregnancy like I did, you fear that you’ll never get back in shape.” – Charisma Carpenter
185. “It is not worthwhile to try to keep history from repeating itself, for man’s character will always make the preventing of the repetitions impossible.” – Mark Twain
186. “Being your brother’s keeper means helping him, not preventing his goals.” – Isaac Buabeng
187. “Politics is the art of preventing people from sticking their noses in things that are properly their business.” – Paul Valery
188. “Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them.” – Paul Valery
189. “But behavior in the human being is sometimes a defense, a way of concealing motives and thoughts, as language can be a way of hiding your thoughts and preventing communication.” – Abraham Maslow
190. “Every four weeks I go up a bra size… it’s worth being pregnant just for the breasts.” – Natasha Hamilton
191. “My back was just destroyed after pregnancy. I almost had to have surgery, until I did Pilates and rebuilt my body.” – Melissa McCarthy
192. “After the first miscarriage, I tried to take the attitude that it was my body’s way of telling me that this pregnancy wasn’t meant to be.” – Christie Brinkley
193. “The worst feature of a new baby is its mothers singing.” – Kin Hubbard
194. “Bye baby, I guess you know why I had to leave. Seven months in your pregnancy, bout to have my seed.” – Nas
195. “I’m not interested in being Wonder Woman in the delivery room. Give me drugs.” – Madonna
196. “Men view discussion as the art of trying to keep their wives quiet, women see it as the art of preventing their husbands from ever speaking.” – Fritz Eckhardt
197. “At the same time the Constitution sets in stone the Stability Pact and risks preventing member States from implementing a policy of growth. So we are not able to do things at the European or the national level.” – Laurent Fabius
198. “I’m scared to have children because I can’t imagine creating something more needy than myself.” – Unknown
199. “Most men don’t become fathers until they baby is born while women have a mothers instinct during pregnancy.” – Unknown
200. “My friend has a baby, I am recording all the noises he makes so I can later ask him what he meant.” – Stephen Wright
201. “The evidence does not support abstinence-only interventions as the best way to keep young people from unintended pregnancy.” – Jonathan Klein
202. “A lot of women say they love being pregnant, but I wasn’t such a big fan.” – Marion Jones
203. “In the pregnancy process I have come to realize how much of the burden is on the female partner. She’s got a construction zone going on in her belly.” – Al Roker
204. “Chris Rock once said something that was really interesting. He said, “Women would run the world if they didn’t hate each other.” That’s the only thing preventing us from running this entire planet, that we hate each other!” – Rachel McAdams
205. “We must dedicate our efforts to preventing terrorist attacks whether biological, conventional or unconventional by gathering intelligence and stopping events before they occur.” – Unknown
206. “Dear Periods, the only reason I like you is because you’re a sign that I’m not pregnant.” – Unknown
207. “Al Qaeda operates by launching surprise attacks on civilian targets with the goal of massive casualties. Our only means for preventing future attacks, which could use WMDs, is by acquiring information that allows for pre-emptive action.” – John Yoo
208. “Crazy! But the apple cider vinegar is actually healing my pregnancy induced acid reflux!” – Tamera Mowry
209. “When you do take the home pregnancy test, it doesn’t quite seem real. But when you see the baby and the heartbeat on the ultrasound, it’s so incredible.” – Danica McKellar
210. “We are like a woman with a difficult pregnancy. We have to rebuild the social classes in Egypt, and we must change the way things were.” – Naguib Mahfouz
211. “I felt like my pregnancy was a sacred moment for me. I stayed in Boston and I didn’t work apart from the contracts I have, and then I only let them use my face.” – Gisele Bundchen
212. “Teenagers need to prevent pregnancy to begin with…this isn’t ideal. But I’m fortunate to have a supportive family, which is dealing with this together.” – Bristol Palin
213. “Half a million women die each year around the world in pregnancy. It’s not biology that kills them so much as neglect.” – Nicholas D Kristof
214. “Pregnancy, period, breast cancer, …., abuse, being walked on, harassment, abortion; Females. Thats why I respect them.” – Unknown
215. “For a long time many believed that there would be an automatic adjustment and counted on a rapid increase in the wages of the emerging nations, on our advances in technology and the costs of transport preventing disruption. But this reassuring analysis is out of date.” – Laurent Fabius
216. “Admit it, at least once in your life you shoved a ball up your shirt and pretended you were pregnant.” – Unknown
217. “Juno showed me that speaking in cute lingo can negate the horrifying chaos of an unwanted pregnancy.” – Unknown
218. “Does a prostitude file pregnancy as a work-related accident?” – Unknown
219. “The best method for preventing destructive cult involvement is preventative education. If students and the public at large are more aware of destructive groups beforehand they may better understand and resist their recruitment efforts.” – Rick Ross
220. “In the 1990s, we introduced Boston’s community policing strategy. We reversed the tide of violent crime that threatened our city, and we established a national model for preventing and fighting crime.” – Thomas Menino
221. “The Arthritis Prevention, Control and Cure Act of 2005 is bipartisan legislation directing funding and promoting education and research toward the goal of preventing, treating and curing arthritis.” – Charles W Pickering
222. “Thirdly, even if we assume that the world is governed by purpose, we need only add that this purpose – or, if there are several, at least one of them – is not especially intent on preventing suffering, whether it is indifferent to suffering or actually rejoices in it.” – Walter Kaufmann
223. “The only thing preventing me from smashing my alarm clock this morning is the fact that its my cellphone.” – Unknown
224. “I still think Im fat. Right now Im worrying about how Im going to lose weight after the pregnancy. I feel like an elephant, but I do get the occasional s..y pregnant day where I think I look great.” – Lily Allen
225. “I’m at the point now where I’m so far along in my pregnancy that I just want to be at home most of the time, so I have to find fun things to do to keep busy…lolol. Video games can be addicting!!!” – Kendra Wilkinson
226. “Wearing a pregnancy suit was so much fun. I loved the feeling of pretending to be pregnant and having little arms and legs and this big belly.” – Alicia Silverstone
227. “Snooki is expecting her baby on December 21, 2012. I guess the Mayans knew what they were talking about…” – Unknown
228. “Hollywood has completely changed in that regard and I think is nice that women aren’t asked as much to choose between a career and a pregnancy.” – Sarah Wayne Callies
229. “I can’t move anymore…I’m a beached whale! I have not been without a bra this entire pregnancy. I refuse. I’m not taking any chances. I’m determined to keep the puppies up!” – Rebecca Romijn
230. “You are 15 years old you should feel butterflies in your stomach not a baby kicking.” – Unknown
231. “You cannot drive a system that’s going to be aiming at preventing illness if everyone is not in it. The whole gaming of health insurance and health care in America is based on that fundamental principle: insure people who aren’t sick and you don’t have to pay more money on them.” – Mehmet Oz
232. “Low self esteem is like a hand brake, preventing your forward movement in life and deprives you of your natural talent.” – Dr Anil Kumar Sinha
233. “When I text you it means I miss you. When I don’t text you, it means I’m waiting for you to miss me.” -Unknown
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Some Common Early Pregnancy Symptoms?
Early pregnancy symptoms can vary from person to person, but some common signs include missed periods, fatigue, breast tenderness, frequent urination, morning sickness (nausea and vomiting), heightened sense of smell, and mood swings.
Keep in mind that not everyone experiences all of these symptoms, and some individuals may have different or mild symptoms.
If you suspect you may be pregnant and experience any of these signs, it’s advisable to take a home pregnancy test and consult with a healthcare professional.
Is It Safe To Exercise During Early Pregnancy?
In most cases, it is safe to engage in regular, moderate exercise during early pregnancy.
Exercise can help improve overall health, reduce discomfort, and boost mood.
However, it’s essential to consult with your healthcare provider before starting or continuing any exercise routine during pregnancy, as individual circumstances can vary.
They can provide personalized guidance based on your medical history and specific pregnancy needs.
It’s also important to listen to your body and make adjustments as needed to ensure your safety and comfort while exercising during early pregnancy.
Share early pregnancy quotes with your partner to express the shared excitement and anticipation of the journey ahead. These quotes can be a light-hearted way to bond over the news of the pregnancy.
Continue Reading 👉: 119 Quotes To Illuminate The Path Through Pregnancy Depression
- The Montessori Legacy: How Maria Montessori Transformed The Landscape Of Education - December 1, 2023
- Unlocking Creativity: Innovative Montessori Lesson Plans For Engaged Learning - November 29, 2023
- 173 Inspiring Pregnancy Quotes For Coping with Loss - November 16, 2023