Welcome to a heartfelt exploration of the extraordinary beauty found within the journey of pregnancy.
If you’re here, it’s likely because you’re expecting, planning to become a parent, or you simply appreciate the remarkable journey of motherhood.
Regardless of your role in this journey, one thing is certain: pregnancy is a time of profound transformation and beauty.
This collection of Beautiful Pregnancy Quotes is not just a compilation of words but a shared experience.
We’re here to celebrate the unique and breathtaking moments that come with carrying life within you.
Whether you’re the one with a growing bump or you’re here to gain insight and appreciation, these quotes are a testament to the radiance and grace that radiate from the miracle of life.
As we journey through these quotes together, think of it as a warm conversation with someone who understands the awe, the joy, and sometimes, the challenges that pregnancy can bring.
May these words resonate with you, bringing to light the beauty that surrounds the miracle of life, and may they add an extra layer of meaning to your journey.
Inspiring Pregnancy Quotes For Mom-To-Be
To all the soon-to-be moms out there, this subsection is dedicated to you.
You’re at the heart of this remarkable journey, and as you navigate the seas of pregnancy, you’ll find that inspiration is your faithful companion.
From the moment you see those two pink lines on the pregnancy test to the first fluttering movements within your belly, you’re on an incredible adventure.
Being a mom-to-be is like being a guardian of life’s most precious secret.
It’s a time when your body, mind, and spirit are in sync as you nurture the tiny miracle growing inside you.
This subsection, “Inspiring Pregnancy Quotes For Mom-To-Be,” is a treasure trove of wisdom and encouragement tailored just for you.
Every quote you’ll encounter here has been carefully chosen to reflect the essence of the mom-to-be experience.
They capture the awe, the joy, the anticipation, and yes, even the moments of uncertainty that come with this beautiful journey.
These quotes serve as beacons of light, guiding you through the challenges, and celebrating the small victories that often go unnoticed.
As you read through these inspiring quotes, remember that you’re not alone.
Countless women have walked this path before you, and their stories, their words of wisdom, and their shared experiences are here to uplift and inspire you.
Whether you’re embracing motherhood for the first time or adding a new chapter to your parenting journey, these quotes are a testament to your strength, resilience, and the remarkable love that you’re nurturing.
1. “It’s unbelievable how God has made us women and babies to endure and be able to do so much. A miracle, indeed. Such an incredible blessing.” — Jennie Finch
2. “Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born.” – George Bernard Shaw.
3. “It’s fun being pregnant at the same time as someone as prominent as Kim Kardashian. Seeing her beautiful body change and morph makes me remember mine is doing the same, and although it may not always feel beautiful, it really is.” – Ginger Zee.
4. “Having kids feel like that first seventh-grade crush that overwhelms every molecule in your body, but it’s permanent.” — Kristen Bell
5. “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.” – Carl Sandburg.
6. “Pregnant women! They had that weird frisson, an aura of magic that combined awkwardly with an earthy sense of duty. Mundane, because they were nothing unique on the suburban streets; ethereal because their attention was ever somewhere else. Whatever you said was trivial. And they had that preciousness which they imposed wherever they went, compelling attention, constantly reminding you that they carried the future inside, its contours already drawn, but veiled, private, an inner secret.” — Ruth Morgan
7. “[Motherhood is] the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary — it’s an act of infinite optimism.” — Gilda Radner
8. “I begin to love this little creature, and to anticipate his birth as a fresh twist to know which I do not wish to unite.” – Mary Wollstonecraft.
9. “A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown.
10. “Babies are bits of star-dust blown from the hand of God.” – Larry Barretto.
11. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. And so in you the child your mother lives on and through your family continues to live… so at this time look after yourself and your family as you would your mother for through you all she will truly never die.” — Osho
12. “Three things remain with us from paradise: stars, flowers and children.” — Dante Alighieri
13. “It’s an established fact. Some women can’t stand being pregnant, getting big and bloated, and hauling around a giant stomach, and some women, for reasons probably understood by Darwin, love it.” – Rich Cohen.
14. “Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body.” – Amy Adams.
15. “It is important to keep in mind that our bodies must work pretty well, or their wouldn’t be so many humans on the planet.” – ‘Ina May’s Guide To Childbirth’.
16. “There is nothing like a newborn baby to renew your spirit – and to buttress your resolve to make the world a better place.” – Virginia Clinton Kelley.
17. “Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy.” — Jayne Mansfield
18. “A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it.” – Frank A. Clark.
19. “What if I fail?” “Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?” — Erin Hanson
20. “That first pregnancy is a long sea journey to a country where you don’t know the language.” – Emily Perkins.
21. “While we tend to equate motherhood solely with maternity, in the Lord’s language, the word ‘mother’ has layers of meaning… Motherhood is more than bearing children.” – Sheri L. Dew.
22. “If women take their bodies seriously and ideally we should then its full expression, in terms of pleasure, maternity, and physical strength, seems to fare better when women control the means of production and reproduction.” – Phyllis Chesler.
23. “Love comes in all shapes and sizes. We can’t wait to see what your little love looks like. Congratulations on your pregnancy!” – Unknown.
24. “In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves.” — Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn
25. “A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside… when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.” – Unknown.
26. “Pregnancy is a wonderful miracle, and in nine months your joys will double. Congratulations, to the happy couple.” – Unknown.
27. “Being pregnant shouldn’t make you feel less of a woman, but more of a woman!” – Julia Restoin Roitfeld.
28. “A baby is a wishing well. Everyone puts their hopes, their fears, their pasts, their two cents in.” — Elizabeth Bar
29. “A ship under sail and a big-bellied woman are the handsomest two things that can be seen common.” — Benjamin Franklin
30. “Making the decision to have a baby is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” — Elizabeth Stone Giphy
31. “Pregnancy is a uniquely intimate relationship between two people. All of us luxuriate in this relationship once, and half of us are lucky enough to be able to do it all over again a second time, from the other side as it were.” — David Bainbridge
32. “When avoidance of pain becomes the major emphasis of childbirth care, the paradoxical effect is that more women have to deal with pain after their babies are born.” – ‘Ina May’s Guide To Childbirth’.
33. “Maternity is a glorious thing, since all mankind has been conceived, born, and nourished of women.” – Martin Luther.
34. “Making the decision to have a child – it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone.
35. “In pregnancy, there are two bodies, one inside the other. Two people live under one skin. When so much of life is dedicated to maintaining our integrity as distinct beings, this bodily tandem is an uncanny fact.” — Joan Raphael-Leff
36. “You are the closest I will ever come to magic.” — Suzanne Finnamore
37. “No matter how bad my day’s been, it takes one little kick to make everything feel alright.” – Unknown.
38. “Feeling fat lasts nine months, but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever.” — Nikki Dalton
39. “Pregnancy is getting company inside one’s skin.” – Maggie Scarf.
40. “Birthing is the most profound initiation to spirituality a woman can have.” – Robin Lim.
41. “No matter how bad my day’s been, it takes one little kick to make everything feel alright.” — Unknown
42. “To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and distressingly inhabited.” – Anne Christian Buchanan.
43. “Being pregnant was the healthiest I’ve ever been in my life. Except for the cupcakes.” – Ashlee Simpson.
44. “There are two things in life for which we are never fully prepared: twins.” — Josh Billings
45. “A woman by her very nature is maternal – for every woman, whether… married or unmarried, is called upon to be a biological, psychological or spiritual mother.” – Alice von Hildebrand.
46. “Even if it has not been your habit throughout your life so far, I recommend that you learn to think positively about your body.” – ‘Ina May’s Guide To Childbirth’.
47. “I can’t have coffee, it’s on the bad food list you gave to me. What kind of doctor are you?” – Jenna, ‘Waitress’.
48. “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.” — Tina Brown
49. “Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.” – Taylor Hanson.
50. “May God bless you with a happy and safe pregnancy with a healthy and joyous baby. Accept our heartiest wishes on such an amazing time of your life.” – Unknown.
51. “A grand adventure is about to begin.” — Winnie the Pooh
52. “It’s a blessing being a woman because you get to experience the most magical moment of your life: giving life! Congratulations on your pregnancy!” – Unknown.
53. “Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes.” — Joyce Armor
54. “By far the most common craving of pregnant women is not to be pregnant.” – Phyllis Diller.
55. “It makes me feel like a woman. It makes me feel that all the things about my body are suddenly there for a reason. It makes you feel round and supple, and to have a little life inside you is amazing.” — Angelina Jolie
56. “Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.” — Carrie Fisher
57. “Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the other love of my life.” – Unknown.
58. “Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving.” — Penelope Leach
59. “I love babies. I love being pregnant and I loved giving birth.” – Sadie Frost.
60. “If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I’d have cherished ever moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.” – Unknown
61. “Let us make pregnancy an occasion when we appreciate our female bodies.” – Merete Leonhardt-Lupa.
62. “Feeling fat lasts nine months but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever.” – Nikki Dalton.
63. “Pregnancy can be a time when you take tremendous pleasure in eating, not only because you may enjoy food more but also because you know that it is nourishing both you and your baby.” — Martha Rose and Jane L. Davis
64. “Soul and spirit are stretched – along with body – making pregnancy a time of transition, growth, and profound beginnings.” – Anne Christian Buchanan.
65. “Expecting a baby is just the beginning, there are so many precious moments to look forward to as your baby grows.” – Unknown.
66. “Maternity is a cosmic thing and once it has come to pass, our conversation must not be permitted to blaspheme it.” – Ben Lindsey.
67. “Lucky is the woman who knows the pangs of birth for she has held a star.” – Larry Barretto.
68. “Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch.” — E.B. White
69. “Mary found again in the adorable Host the adorable fruit of her womb… and began in the Cenacle her new maternity at the feet of Jesus in the Eucharist.” – Peter Julian Eymard.
70. “Your prayers were finally answered. Congratulations, mom-to-be!” – Unknown.
71. “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.” — Harriette Hartigan
72. “A mother does not become pregnant in order to provide employment to medical people. Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males.” – John Stevenson.
73. “Expecting a baby is just the beginning of expecting some of life’s most precious moments. Congratulations.” – Unknown.
74. “This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood – finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without.” – Jodi Picoult.
75. “Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person.” – Holly Madison.
76. “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill.
77. “For this child, I prayed and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart.”— 1 Samuel 1:27
78. “Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.” – Carrie Fisher.
79. “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” — Sandra Chami Kassis
80. “A new journey starts and this is going to be an exciting one! I am happy for you.” – Unknown.
81. “A mother does not become pregnant in order to provide employment to medical people. Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males. It is a woman’s crowning creative experience of a lifetime.” — John Stevenson
82. “It’s a really magical time, those first few weeks. It almost makes you wish you didn’t have to tell anyone, ever. You could just watch your belly grow bigger, and no one would be allowed to ask you about it, and you would have your baby and a year later you would allow visitors to finally come and meet your little miracle.” — Amy Poehler
83. “There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.” — Chinese Proverb
84. “When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels.” — Eileen Elias Freeman
85. “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.” – Mary Mason.
Beautiful Pregnancy Quotes To Cherish The Moments
Pregnancy is a symphony of moments, each note more beautiful than the last.
From the instant you discover the presence of new life within you to the very first time you hold your baby in your arms, the journey is an orchestra of emotions, experiences, and breathtaking moments.
As I reminisce about my own pregnancy, I recall the sheer wonder of seeing that first ultrasound image and hearing the heartbeat for the very first time.
It was a moment that seemed to suspend time itself, a moment I’ll forever hold dear. These moments, though fleeting, are the heart and soul of this journey.
This subsection, “Beautiful Pregnancy Quotes To Cherish The Moments,” is like a cherished album filled with snapshots of the most radiant and heartwarming instants along the way.
It’s a collection of quotes that serve as a window into the profound beauty that surrounds pregnancy.
In the whirlwind of appointments, cravings, and baby preparations, it’s easy to forget to pause and savor the simple, yet extraordinary, moments.
Each quote you’ll find here encapsulates the essence of these moments, whether it’s the first ultrasound that fills your heart with wonder or the quiet nights when you feel your baby’s gentle movements.
As you explore these beautiful quotes, allow yourself to immerse in the magic of the journey.
They are like time capsules, preserving the joy, the excitement, and the love that fills every day of your pregnancy.
These words are a reminder that amid the chaos and anticipation, there is beauty to be cherished in every breath, in every heartbeat, and in every connection with your unborn child.
86. “Motherhood: The only place you can experience heaven and hell at the same time.” – Unknown
87. “A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born.” – Lisa Jo Baker.
88. “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning.
89. “You are bound to be one of the best parents in the world. Congratulations on being pregnant.” – Unknown.
90. “A new baby is like the beginning of all things—wonder, hope, and dream of possibilities.” — Eda J. LeShan
91. “If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I’d have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.” — Erma Bombeck
92. “I think the best thing about being pregnant would definitely have to be seeing just my belly grow and seeing, like, wow, there is, you know, something inside of me.” – Tia Mowry.
93. “Pregnancy is a process that invites you to surrender to the unseen force behind all life.” — Judy Ford
94. “Birth takes a woman’s deepest fears about herself and show her that she is stronger than them.” – Unknown.
95. “People always say that pregnant women have a glow. And I say it’s because you’re sweating to death.” — Jessica Simpson
96. “Mothers who prepare for a natural birth and write birth plans but end up with necessary interventions do not have to blame themselves for lack of preparation.” – ‘Natural Hospital Birth 2nd Edition’.
97. “Imagine what might happen if women emerged from their labor beds with a renewed sense of the strength and power of their bodies, and of their capacity for ecstasy through giving birth.” — Christiane Northrup
98. “When you moved, I felt squeezed with a wild infatuation and protectiveness. We are one. Nothing, not even death, can change that.” — Suzanne Finnamore
99. “The first pregnancy is the most self-indulgent thing in the world because you get massages and prenatal yoga and hypnotherapy CDs. During this one I forget that I’m even pregnant. I’m hoisting my 2-year-old around.” — Emily Blunt
100. “Pregnancy is getting company inside one’s skin.” — Maggie Scarf
101. “One of the hardest things about parenting is that you just never know what the outcome will be. It’s a total leap of faith.” – ‘Waiting For Birdy’.
102. “Being pregnant is an occupational hazard of being a wife.” – Queen Victoria.
103. “There is no other organ quite like the uterus. If men had such an organ, they would brag about it. So should we.” – ‘Ina May’s Guide To Childbirth’.
104. “Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain—your life will never be the same.” — Catherine Jones
105. “Being pregnant has all kinds of advantages. People keep telling you how beautiful you look. They do it over and over.” – Caterina Fake.
106. “It is the most powerful creation to have life growing inside of you. There is no bigger gift.” — Beyoncé
107. “Sometimes when you pick up your child you can feel the map of your own bones beneath your hands, or smell the scent of your skin in the nape of his neck. This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood – finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without.” — Jodi Picoult
108. “Part of being a parent is rolling with the punches, so consider an unexpected pregnancy the universe’s way of helping you to learn to do that.” — Heather Wittenberg
109. “When I got pregnant, I had to concentrate on being pregnant for a whole nine months, even though I knew it was ruining my career at the time.” — Yoko Ono
110. “There is something very beautiful about being pregnant.” – Chrissy Teigen.
111. “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” – Amy Tan.
112. “I think I enjoy being pregnant more than not being pregnant.” – Chrissy Teigen.
113. “Sometimes I suspect that everybody sleeps with their kids, and the only difference is the level of denial you’re in.” -‘Waiting For Birdy’.
114. “It’s double the giggles and double the grins, and double the trouble if you’re blessed with twins.” – Unknown.
115. “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” — A.A. Milne
116. “Step one to preventing PPD is to find time to sleep after giving birth, no matter how euphoric you feel.” – ‘Ina May’s Guide To Childbirth’.
117. “I can’t wait to meet you. For I already love you.” – Unknown.
118. “A new baby is like the beginning of all things: wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” – Eda J. LeShan.
119. “Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals.” — Holly Madison
120. “Take our heartiest congratulation on this miraculous journey of yours. Pregnancy is a blessing and you are the most blessed soul.” – Unknown.
121. “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” — Laura Stavoe Harm
122. “When your children arrive, the best you can hope for is that they break open everything about you. Your mind floods with oxygen. Your heart becomes a room with wide-open windows.” – Amy Poehler.
123. “People always say that pregnant women have a glow. And I say it’s because you’re sweating to death.” – Jessica Simpson.
124. “I’m a full-time mom. I’ve never felt as prepared, as before maternity.” – Vera Farmiga.
125. “Now, going to the movies, that’ll be economical: one child, two seniors, thanks.” – George Banks, ‘Father Of The Bride Part II’.
126. “Let us make pregnancy an occasion when we appreciate our female bodies.” — Merete Leonhardt-Lupa
127. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never.” – Rajneesh.
128. “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” – Tina Fey.
129. “Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain — your life will never be the same.” — Catherine Jones
130. “A new life is breathing inside of you and nothing can be more exciting than this. Congratulations to you for expecting.” – Unknown.
131. “Now my belly is as noble as my heart.” — Gabriela Mistral
132. “God’s interest in the human race is nowhere better evinced than in obstetrics.” – Martin H. Fisher.
133. “The common perception is that when a woman is pregnant, she is most beautiful and radiates the perfection of her beauty and power.” – Reena Kumarasingham.
134. “There is a sanctity involved with bringing a child into this world, it is better than bombing one out of it.” — James Baldwin
135. “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” — Amy Tan
136. “You are proof that love before first sight does exist.” — Araceli M. Ream
137. “That first pregnancy is a long sea journey to a country where you don’t know the language, where land is in sight for such a long time that after a while it’s just the horizon – and then one day birds wheel over that dark shape and it’s suddenly close, and all you can do is hope like hell that you’ve had the right shots.” — Emily Perkins
138. “Get comfortable. Have to pee. Get really thirsty after you pee. Drink an entire cup of water. Get comfortable. Have to pee again. I give up!” — Unknown
139. “I’m never as happy as when I’m pregnant. I literally would have 10 babies if I could!” — Tori Spelling
140. “In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves.” – Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn.
141. “You just can’t be sure of the consequences they’ll have for this person you’re raising.” – ‘Waiting For Birdy’.
142. “Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of Mother’s Love.” — Maureen Hawkins
143. “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” – Unknown
144. “You are the closest I will ever come to magic.” – Suzanne Finnamore.
145. “There is something very beautiful about being pregnant. I think I enjoy being pregnant more than not being pregnant. I know it could go either way, and the next pregnancy could be the complete opposite.” — Chrissy Teigen
146. “Birth takes a woman’s deepest fears about herself and shows her that she is stronger than them.” — Unknown
147. “Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch.” – E. B. White.
148. “Birthing is the most profound initiation to spirituality a woman can have.” — Robin Lim
149. “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.” – Kate Douglas Wiggin.
150. “You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty, and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you.” — Unknown
151. “If your connection to the real world is full of calm reassurance, you can go about your task of letting go.” – ‘Natural Hospital Birth 2nd Edition’.
152. “Being a mother is discovering strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you never knew existed.” – Sherene Simon.
153. “To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and distressingly inhabited. Soul and spirit are stretched — along with body — making pregnancy a time of transition, growth, and profound beginnings.” — Anne Christian Buchanan
154. “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” — Unknown
155. “Your brain has only a tiny thread of a connection to the outside world …” – ‘Natural Hospital Birth 2nd Edition’.
156. “It’s an established fact. Some women can’t stand being pregnant, getting big and bloated, and hauling around a giant stomach, and some women, for reasons probably understood by Darwin, love it.” — Rich Cohen
157. “Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last.” – Charles Dickens.
158. “I find a pregnant body to be beautiful and an incredible reminder of what a woman’s body is made to do.” – Kourtney Kardashian.
159. “Your pregnancy is as beautifully unique as you are. Congratulations on this one-of-a-kind celebration!” – Unknown.
160. “In the pregnancy process I have come to realize how much of the burden is on the female partner. She’s got a construction zone going on in her belly.” – Al Roker.
161. “Paternity is more distant and less direct than maternity; it’s a claim we accept as children, one inscribed in our legitimate, that is, legal, names.” – Siri Hustvedt.
162. “The amazing thing about becoming a parent is that you will never again be your own first priority.” — Olivia Wilde
163. “It’s a great thing about being pregnant, you don’t need excuses to pee or eat.” — Angelina Jolie
164. “My mother groaned, my father wept, into the dangerous world I leapt.” — William Blake
Uplifting Beautiful Pregnancy Quotes For Social Media
In today’s world, we often find ourselves connecting, sharing, and celebrating life’s moments through the vast and vibrant realm of social media.
Pregnancy, with all its beauty and wonder, is no exception. It’s a journey that deserves to be shared, cherished, and celebrated with friends, family, and the wider community.
This last subsection, “Uplifting Beautiful Pregnancy Quotes For Social Media,” is your treasure trove of quotes specially curated for the digital age.
Each quote is a ray of light, a burst of positivity, and a source of inspiration that you can easily share with your online community.
Pregnancy is a time when you’ll experience a multitude of emotions, from joy and anticipation to the occasional moments of uncertainty.
These quotes are here to resonate with you and your followers, offering words of comfort, encouragement, and celebration.
As you scroll through these uplifting quotes, think of them as your virtual companions on this beautiful journey.
Share them on your social media channels, add your personal touch, and invite your friends and loved ones to join in the celebration.
165. “Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.” — Lin Yutang
166. “Motherhood: The only place you can experience heaven and hell at the same time.” — Anonymous
167. “I told my husband to put the oreos somewhere I couldn’t get them. So he put them on the floor.” — @mamerwin
168. “I’m proof birth control is 99% effective.” — Anonymous
169. “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a Mother.” — Anonymous
170. “Yes, I have gently placed my hand on my tummy and faked discomfort to get a seat on the subway.” — Anonymous
171. “Speak to your children as if they are the wisest, kindest, most beautiful and magical humans on earth, for what they believe is what they will become.” — Brooke Hampton
172. “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.” — Mary Mason
173. “Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws, I love it when they come to visit now. They can hold the baby, and I can go out” — Matthew Broderick
174. “Hormones and no alcohol. Interact at your own risk.” — Anonymous
175. “Danger, due to the influence of pregnancy hormones I could burst into tears or kill you in the next five minutes.” — Anonymous
176. “Peezing; sneezing and peeing at the same time. Enough said” — Anonymous
177. “What do a toddler, a preschooler and a pregnant lady all have in common? We all pee our pants in public” — @fullmetalmommy
178. “Does this baby make me look fat?” — Amy Shumer
179. “For the nine months I am pregnant with a boy, shouldn’t I be paid 1.78x my pay?” — Anonymous
180. “Unless you are the one who put this baby in here or the one who will take it out, you are not allowed to touch my belly.” – Anonymous
181. “Ask me my due date one more time…” — Anonymous
182. “Bra off. Hair up. Belly out.” – Anonymous
183. “Everybody leave me alone. I’ve had a busy day being pregnant and I have to do it again tomorrow.” – Anonymous
184. “Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body–meaning that it wasn’t put on this earth to look good in a swimsuit.” – Amy Adams
185. “A good way to prepare yourself for parenthood is to talk to rocks because they have similar listening habits.” — Rodney Lacroix
186. “I have two brains in my body. I’ve never felt so dumb.” — Gloria, Modern Family
187. “For all of us who are so over the questions here’s one for you. “Yes I’m positive there’s just one baby in there. Can I throat punch you now?” — Anonymous
188. “I’ve been to war. I’ve raised twins. If I had a choice, I’d rather go to war.” ― George W. Bush
189. “Stop saying, ‘We’re pregnant’. You’re not pregnant! Do you have to squeeze a watermelon-sized person out of your lady-hole? No. Are you crying alone in your car listening to a stupid Bette Midler song? No. When you wake up and throw up, is it because you’re nurturing a human life? No. It’s because you had too many shots of tequila.” -Mila Kunis
190. “When we encourage new parents to ‘treasure these moments because they don’t last forever,’ we need to remember to also reassure them that they will survive these moments because they don’t last forever.” — L.R. Knost
191. “When people congratulate you, say, “For what?” and watch them panic.” – Anonymous
192. “I’m at the stage in my pregnancy where people don’t know whether to congratulate me or buy me a gym membership” — Anonymous
193. “Ah, babies! They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts.” — Tina Fey
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to exercise during pregnancy?
Yes, it’s generally safe and even beneficial to exercise during pregnancy.
However, it’s crucial to consult with your healthcare provider before starting any new exercise routine.
They can provide personalized recommendations based on your health and pregnancy progress.
In most cases, low-impact activities like walking, swimming, and prenatal yoga are excellent choices.
Exercise can help manage weight gain, reduce pregnancy discomfort, improve mood, and prepare your body for labor.
What should I eat during pregnancy for a healthy baby?
Eating a balanced and nutritious diet is essential for both you and your baby’s health during pregnancy.
Focus on consuming a variety of foods, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean protein sources, and dairy or dairy alternatives.
Make sure to take prenatal vitamins with folic acid and iron as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Avoid excessive caffeine, limit high-mercury fish, and steer clear of unpasteurized dairy products. It’s also crucial to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
How can I manage pregnancy discomfort and nausea?
Pregnancy discomfort and nausea are common, especially in the first trimester.
To manage these symptoms, consider eating smaller, more frequent meals to help with nausea.
Ginger, peppermint, or herbal teas may also provide relief. Stay hydrated and avoid strong odors that trigger nausea.
If you’re experiencing heartburn, try eating smaller meals, avoiding spicy or acidic foods, and propping up your head while sleeping.
Always consult your healthcare provider for specific advice if these discomforts persist or worsen.
- The Montessori Legacy: How Maria Montessori Transformed The Landscape Of Education - December 1, 2023
- 173 Inspiring Pregnancy Quotes For Coping with Loss - November 16, 2023
- 230 Pregnancy Announcement Quotes For Instagram: Sharing Your Joy, One Captivating Caption At A Time - November 16, 2023