Pregnancy is a journey that is nothing short of magical, filled with moments of awe, anticipation, and, yes, even a bit of uncertainty. Motivational Pregnancy Quotes
It’s a transformative experience that challenges us to embrace the unknown with open hearts and open minds.
Welcome to our collection of Motivational Pregnancy Quotes.
Within the following, we aim to provide insight, inspiration, and a shared understanding of the remarkable journey you’re on.
We draw from our own experiences and the wisdom shared by countless mothers who’ve traveled this path before us.
Whether you’re embarking on your first pregnancy, filled with wonder and curiosity, or you’re a seasoned parent seeking renewed inspiration, our goal is to celebrate the beauty, strength, and resilience that pregnancy embodies.
As we navigate these quotes together, envision a warm gathering where stories are shared, wisdom is passed down, and encouragement is abundant.
This collection is more than words; it’s a source of motivation and a reminder that you’re part of a larger community of mothers who have embraced the magic of motherhood.
28 Expecting Mother Pregnancy Quotes
The journey of pregnancy begins with that first realization – you’re expecting!
It’s a time filled with anticipation, excitement, and perhaps a few butterflies in the stomach.
In this section, we dive into Expecting Mother Pregnancy Quotes that capture the unique blend of emotions that accompany this phase.
As you read these quotes, remember that each one is a reflection of the remarkable journey you’re embarking on.
They speak to the sense of wonder that comes with the knowledge of new life growing within you.
Whether it’s the first fluttering movements or the joy of sharing the news with loved ones, these quotes celebrate the early moments of pregnancy, reminding you that this is just the beginning of an incredible adventure.
1. “It’s a really magical time, those first few weeks. It almost makes you wish you didn’t have to tell anyone, ever. You could just watch your belly grow bigger, and no one would be allowed to ask you about it, and you would have your baby and a year later you would allow visitors to finally come and meet your little miracle.” – Amy Poehler
2. “The first pregnancy is the most self-indulgent thing in the world because you get massages and prenatal yoga and hypnotherapy CDs. During this one I forget that I’m even pregnant. I’m hoisting my 2-year-old around.” – Emily Blunt
3. “My goal is to appreciate my body for what it has done.” – Sia Cooper
4. “You do a lot of growing up when you’re pregnant. It’s suddenly like, ‘Yikes. Here it is, folks. Playtime is over.’” – Connie Fioretto
5. “Going into a pregnancy is a really challenging time for a woman, because it’s forever-changing, both mentally and physically.” – Brooke Burke
6. “Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals.” – Holly Madison
7. “Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside.” – Rita Rudner
8. “A baby is a wishing well. Everyone puts their hopes, their fears, their pasts, their two cents in.” – Elizabeth Bard
9. “Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the other love of my life.” – Unknown
10. “We can’t understand when we’re pregnant, or when our siblings are expecting, how profound it is to have a shared history with a younger generation: blood, genes, humor. It means we were actually here, on Earth, for a time—like the Egyptians with their pyramids, only with children.” – Anne Lamott
11. “Pregnancy is the only time when you can do nothing at all and still be productive.” – Evan Esar
12. “There is something very beautiful about being pregnant. I think I enjoy being pregnant more than not being pregnant. I know it could go either way, and the next pregnancy could be the complete opposite.” – Chrissy Teigen
13. “A ship under sail and a big-bellied woman are the handsomest two things that can be seen common.” – Benjamin Franklin
14. “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
15. “Your pregnant elephant ankles will return to normal. Just hang in there.” – Adriel Booker
16. “Part of being a parent is rolling with the punches, so consider an unexpected pregnancy the universe’s way of helping you to learn to do that.” – Heather Wittenberg
17. “It is the most powerful creation to have life that is growing inside of you. There is no bigger gift.” – Beyonce
18. “A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown
19. “When I was pregnant, I was so huge and people on the bus would get up for me. That made me feel so precious and valued and valuable. I try to treat everyone like they’re pregnant.” – Mariska Hargitay
20. “During my first pregnancy, the people I was around told me how great I looked, asked me how I was feeling, saved the comfiest chairs for me, and stocked the office with decaf tea. This time around, the person I spend the most time with—although she seems to think I’m swell—insists on eating my food and waking me up early every morning.” – Emily Fisk
21. “You are proof that love before first sight does exist.” – Araceli M. Ream
22. “My body has given me the greatest gift of my life.” – Hilary Duff
23. “A new baby is like the beginning of all things – wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” – Eda LeShan
24. “Every four weeks I go up a bra size… it’s worth being pregnant just for the breasts.” – Natasha Hamilton
25. “Pregnancy is a process that invites you to surrender to the unseen force behind all life.” – Judy Ford
26. “There are two things in life for which we are never fully prepared: twins.” – Josh Billings
27. “Pregnancy can be a time when you take tremendous pleasure in eating, not only because you may enjoy food more but also because you know that it is nourishing both you and your baby.” – Martha Rose and Jane L. Davis
28. “People always say that pregnant women have a glow. And I say it’s because you’re sweating to death.” – Jessica Simpson
17 Mommy To Be Quotes
“Mommy To Be” – a title that fills your heart with dreams and your days with anticipation.
In this section, we immerse ourselves in Mommy To Be Quotes that gently cradle the essence of this unique phase of life.
These quotes mirror the exquisite journey that lies ahead, a journey of preparation and dreams.
From selecting baby names to envisioning those tender moments with your little one, these quotes echo the profound love that blossoms within you as you inch closer to motherhood.
As we stroll through these quotes together, allow me to share a personal glimpse.
I remember the thrill of picking out tiny clothes, painting the nursery walls, and wondering about the person my child would become.
These words served as a guiding light, inspiring and reassuring me along the way.
29. “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.” – Mary Mason
30. “There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.” – Pamela S. Nadav
31. “No influence is so powerful as that of the mother.” – Sarah Josepha Hale
32. “To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and distressingly inhabited. Soul and spirit are stretched – along with body – making pregnancy a time of transition, growth, and profound beginnings.” – Anne Christian Buchanan
33. “I like to think of motherhood as a great big adventure. You set off on a journey, you don’t really know how to navigate things, and you don’t exactly know where you’re going or how you’re going to get there.” – Cynthia Rowley
34. “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” – Amy Tan
35. “The biggest surprise, which is also the best, is that I didn’t know I would love motherhood as much as I do.” – Deborah Norville
36. “A miracle is really the only way to describe motherhood and giving birth. It’s unbelievable how God has made us women and babies to endure and be able to do so much. A miracle, indeed. Such an incredible blessing.” – Jennie Finch
37. “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” – Sandra C. Kassis
38. “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary—it’s an act of infinite optimism.” – Gilda Radner
39. “A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside; when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.” – Unknown
40. “I begin to love this little creature, and to anticipate his birth as a fresh twist to a know which I do not wish to unite.” – Mary Wollstonecraft
41. “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.” – Harriette Hartigan
42. “Having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” – Maria Shriver
43. “A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born.” – Lisa Jo Baker
44. “The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.” – Jessica Lange
45. “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
19 Inspirational Pregnancy Quotes
Pregnancy is a journey filled with its share of challenges, both physical and emotional.
It’s during this time that we often turn to inspirational quotes for that extra dose of encouragement.
When I was expecting, I stumbled upon a collection of Inspirational Pregnancy Quotes that spoke to the very essence of my experience.
As I perused these quotes, they served as a source of strength and resilience during moments of doubt and uncertainty.
They reminded me of the incredible power within every expectant mother – the power to bring new life into the world.
In this section, we’ll explore these quotes together, drawing from real stories and real emotions.
These words are not meant to be fanciful or whimsical but rather a reflection of the profound journey of motherhood.
They are here to inspire and encourage you as you navigate the adventure ahead, reminding you of the strength and determination that resides within you.
46. “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” – Sandra Chami Kassis
47. “Babies are bits of star-dust blown from the hand of God. Lucky is the woman who knows the pangs of birth for she has held a star.” – Larry Barretto
48. “Knowing someone else is going through the bizarreness of pregnancy with you makes it feel a little less impossible.” – Elisabeth Hasselbeck
49. “Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy.” – Jayne Mansfield
50. “Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same.” – Catherine Zeta-Jones
51. “Let us make pregnancy an occasion when we appreciate our female bodies” – Merete Leonhardt-Lupa
52. “There are many wonderful moments in life, but nothing compares to becoming a mama.” – Anonymus
53. “I’m never as happy as when I’m pregnant. I literally would have 10 babies if I could!” – Tori Spelling
54. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” – Osho
55. “Regardless if your pregnancy was planned or happened by surprise, it is sure to say that your life will be forever changed. – Anonymus
56. “Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.” – Lin Yutang
57. “Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals.” – Holly Madison
58. “Of course I can do this. I’m pregnant, not brain-damaged. My condition doesn’t change my personality.” – Christine Feehan
59. “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for.” – Anonymus
60. “Birth is, without a doubt, one of the greatest self-expressive and creative processes we can embark upon in womanhood. I believe that a part of a woman’s birthing heart centre resides within the pelvis and hip area.” – Maha Al Musa
61. “Life doesn’t get more real than having a newborn at home.” – Eric Church
62. “If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I’d have cherished every moment and realised that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.” – Erma Bombeck
63. “Pregnancy is a process that invites you to surrender to the unseen force behind all life.” – Judy Ford
64. “There is something very beautiful about being pregnant. I think I enjoy being pregnant more than not being pregnant. I know it could go either way, and the next pregnancy could be the complete opposite.” – Chrissy Teigen
16 Short Pregnancy Loss Quotes
Pregnancy is a journey filled with highs and lows, moments of pure joy, and moments of profound sorrow.
It is with a heavy heart and deep compassion that we turn our attention to Short Pregnancy Loss Quotes, understanding that for some, the path may be marked by heartache.
Losing a pregnancy is an incredibly difficult and personal experience. It’s a pain that is often carried silently, but you are not alone.
Many have walked this path, and their stories are a testament to the strength and resilience of the human spirit.
As we explore these short quotes, please know that they are here not to diminish your grief but to acknowledge it.
They are here to offer solace, to remind you that your feelings are valid, and that there is a community of understanding hearts who share in your sorrow.
Though words may never fully heal the wounds left by such a loss, we hope that these quotes serve as a small beacon of light, a gentle reminder that you are not alone in your journey of healing and remembrance.
65. “I wish I could have held you just once before you left us.”
66. “A piece of my heart will never be at peace again.”
67. “Grieve for your baby and yourself in your own time.”
68. “The pain of losing a baby is one that no one should ever feel.”
69. “Hold my hand and know my shoulder is here for your burdens as well.”
70. “The loss of a baby is a promise broken.”
71. “The small kicks, the tiny bumps, the stretched womb; the loss of a pregnancy is felt beyond the heart.”
72. “Losing a pregnancy is like losing a part of oneself that will never be made whole again.”
73. “May you find physical and emotional healing in your own time after your pregnancy loss.”
74. “Feelings of emptiness may overwhelm you after the loss of a pregnancy, but know that you are overwhelmed with my love and prayers.”
75. “Though your body may heal quickly, the emotional wound of your pregnancy loss may linger. Give yourself time to grieve.”
76. “Do not let your heart be empty, but instead filled with the prayers of healing upon the loss of your pregnancy.”
77. “Devastated doesn’t begin to cover how I feel after the loss of my baby.”
78. “Do not muffle your cries, for they are the sound of pregnancy loss.”
79. “You become a mother the moment you become pregnant, and you remain a mother forever.”
80. “The pitter-patter of unborn feet is a memory that runs through my heart.”
Pregnancy is a journey that extends its embrace to both partners in a relationship.
It’s a time when the bonds between couples are tested and strengthened, as you both prepare to welcome a new life into the world.
In this section, we explore Couple Pregnancy Quotes that celebrate the unique connection shared by expectant partners.
These quotes reflect the shared experiences, hopes, and dreams that come to life during this extraordinary time.
Pregnancy is not just a journey for the expectant mother but a journey for both of you as a couple. It’s a time of anticipation, planning, and learning to lean on one another for support and love.
As you read through these quotes, may they serve as a reminder of the unique journey you’re on together.
My own pregnancy experience taught me the importance of open communication, patience, and shared responsibilities, as my partner and I navigated this transformative time as a team.
So, whether you’re the one carrying the child or offering unwavering support, these quotes are here to celebrate the strength and unity of couples as they embrace the adventure of parenthood together.
81. “There is no greater happiness than seeing your family grow.” ‒ Beyoncé
82. “A new baby is like the beginning of all things – wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” ‒ Eda LeShan
83. “The greatest marriages are built on teamwork. A mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.” ‒ Fawn Weaver
84. “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” ‒ Amy Tan
85. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” ‒ Helen Keller
86. “Our most basic instinct is not for survival but for family.” ‒ Paul Pearsall
87. “Life is a crazy ride. It’s a privilege to go through it with a partner.” ‒ Kristen Bell
88. “Having kids feels like that first seventh-grade crush that overwhelms every molecule in your body, but it’s permanent.” ‒ Unknown
89. “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary ‒ it’s an act of infinite optimism.” ‒ Gilda Radner
90. “To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with.” ‒ Mark Twain
91. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” ‒ Audrey Hepburn
92. “It didn’t matter how big our house was; it mattered that there was love in it.” ‒ Peter Buffett
93 “Family is the most important thing in the world.” ‒ Princess Diana
94. “In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves.” ‒ Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn
95. “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” ‒ George Satayana
96. “Be present. To show up every day is kind of the most romantic part because you can bail at any moment.” ‒ Maya Rudolph
97. “Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the love of your life.” ‒ Unknown
98. “You are proof that love before first sight does exist.” ‒ Araceli M. Ream
99. “I’m in love with a human I haven’t met yet.” ‒ Miss Planner
100. “When I was pregnant, I was so huge and people on the bus would get up for me. That made me feel so precious and valued and valuable. I try to treat everyone like they’re pregnant.” ‒ Mariska Hargitay
101. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ‒ Lao Tzu
102. “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.” ‒ Tina Brown
103. “It is the most powerful creation to have life growing inside of you. There is no bigger gift.” ‒ Beyoncé
104. “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” ‒ Mother Teresa
105. “Children reinvent your world for you.” ‒ Susan Sarandon
106. “Let us make pregnancy an occasion when we appreciate our female bodies.” ‒ Merete Leonhardt-Lupa
107. “You are the closest I will ever come to magic.” ‒ Suzanne Finnamore
108. “A grand adventure is about to begin.” ‒ Winnie the Pooh
109. “Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving.” ‒ Penelope Leach
110. “You are already my favorite adventure.” ‒ Hannah Ferrier
14 Pregnancy Is Hard Quotes
Pregnancy is an incredible and life-changing experience, but it’s also undeniably challenging.
It’s a time filled with physical discomforts, emotional ups and downs, and an array of unexpected hurdles.
In this final section, we turn our attention to “Pregnancy Is Hard Quotes” to acknowledge the difficulties that often accompany this remarkable journey.
It’s essential to recognize that pregnancy is not always a glowing, serene time; for many, it’s marked by exhaustion, pain, and moments of doubt.
These quotes capture the essence of these struggles, offering validation and understanding to those who find themselves facing the tough aspects of pregnancy.
As I reflect on my own pregnancy, I remember the sleepless nights, the backaches, and the moments of anxiety.
It was a reminder that while pregnancy is an incredible gift, it’s also a journey filled with sacrifices and endurance.
So, as you peruse these quotes, remember that you’re not alone in your challenges.
They are here to remind you of your incredible strength and resilience as you navigate the complexities of pregnancy.
You’re doing an amazing job, even when it feels hard, and these quotes are here to honor your journey.
111. “In the pregnancy process I have come to realize how much of the burden is on the female partner. She’s got a construction zone going on in her belly.” ‒ Al Roker
112. “Pregnancy is a process that tests you in ways you never thought possible.” ‒ Unknown
113. “Making the decision to have a child ‒ it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” ‒ Elizabeth Stone
114. “Pregnancy is a journey that tests your limits, but also rewards you with the greatest gift of all.” ‒ Unknown
115. “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” ‒ Laura Stavoe Harm
116. “Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, but it can be difficult and challenging, especially for the woman carrying the baby.” ‒ Tia Mowry
117. “People always say that pregnant women have a glow. And I say it’s because you’re sweating to death.” ‒ Jessica Simpson
118. “You do a lot of growing up when you’re pregnant. It’s suddenly like, ‘Yikes. Here it is, folks. Playtime is over.’” ‒ Connie Fioretto
119. “The first pregnancy is the most self-indulgent thing in the world because you get massages and prenatal yoga and hypnotherapy CDs. During this one, I forget that I’m even pregnant. I’m hoisting my 2-year-old around.” ‒ Emily Blunt
120. “Pregnancy is a time when your body becomes a public exhibit, and everyone has an opinion on how you should be taking care of it.” ‒ Tina Fey
121. “That first pregnancy is a long sea journey to a country where you don’t know the language, where land is in sight for such a long time that after a while, it’s just the horizon ‒ and then one day birds wheel over that dark shape and it’s suddenly close and all you can do is hope like hell that you’ve had the right shots.” ‒ Emily Perkins
122. “If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I’d have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.” ‒ Erma Bombeck
123. “One of the hardest things about parenting is that you just never know what the outcome will be. It’s a total leap of faith.” ‒ Catherine Newman
124. “Of course I can do this. I’m pregnant, not brain-damaged. My condition doesn’t change my personality.” ‒ Christine Feehan
frequently asked questions
Do these quotes cover specific themes, such as strength and resilience during pregnancy?
Yes, the collection encompasses various themes, including strength, resilience, joy, and the miraculous nature of pregnancy. Whether seeking motivation for overcoming challenges or celebrating the beauty of the journey, there are quotes to address different aspects of the experience.
Can these motivational quotes be used in baby shower decorations or gifts?
Certainly! These quotes can be incorporated into baby shower decorations, included in cards, or even used as part of gifts for expectant mothers. They add a thoughtful and motivational touch to the celebration, creating an atmosphere of encouragement and joy.
How can I access the full collection of 128 Motivational Pregnancy Quotes?
The complete collection of motivational pregnancy quotes is accessible through the content or resource where they are made available. Whether it’s a book, website, or social media platform, these quotes are designed to provide ongoing motivation and nurture the miracle within.
- From Toddlers To Teens: Stimulating Montessori Activities For All Ages - December 7, 2023
- The Art Of Language: Understanding The Montessori Pink, Blue, And Green Series - December 7, 2023
- Inside The Mind Of Montessori: Revealing 5 Montessori Key Principles - December 6, 2023