The child has constipation. What to do?
Very often, children can suffer from constipation due to psychological reasons. Constipation in children can be stressful when they start going to kindergarten, or their mother is not nearby, or they are just too busy playing and distracted to stop and go.
If you face this situation, help your little one by using a simple approach to child constipation treatments:
Change the diet: include more fresh and stewed vegetables, beetroot, pumpkin juice, stewed dried fruit in the baby’s diet. Give the child stewed dried fruit before the meal or within 30 minutes after eating a meal. Also, give your little one water more frequently as constipation is often due to a lack of liquid in the body.
Games and fairy tales: one of the reasons for constipation can be hidden in psychology. So, the solution is relaxation. Let your child play with plasticine, dolls, and soft toys that poop on the pot. Also, read “toilette fairy tales.”
Be patient: sometimes this problem can last for a while, up to 6 months. So, you must be patient and follow the child’s constipation treatment above with regularity. Just a little side joke there.
- Essential Items New Parents Need in Your Baby’s First Aid Kit
- Life-saving Tips to Perform Child First Aid That Every Parent Needs to Know
- What to Pack in a Diaper Bag?
Check out the great designs of Baby’s T-shirts & bibs here!
- The Montessori Legacy: How Maria Montessori Transformed The Landscape Of Education - December 1, 2023
- Unlocking Creativity: Innovative Montessori Lesson Plans For Engaged Learning - November 29, 2023
- 173 Inspiring Pregnancy Quotes For Coping with Loss - November 16, 2023