The first few weeks after your baby arrives will be a roller coaster of feelings and emotions. For some people memory of this ride fades away with time. However, some remember it for life.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU AT HOME AFTER DELIVERING A BABY:
- The first thing you need to understand is that regardless of a way you were giving birth (natural or Cesarean section) it will take quite some time to recover.
- You have only two hands. Recovering, taking care of the baby and doing housework at the same time is a shortest way to get neurosis. Therefore, it is better if you think of someone to help you with house chores beforehand.
- Because this is all new for you such things as expressing milk (so that breasts don’t hurt), changing diapers, cleaning eyes and ears, swaddling, treating the umbilical cord and baby care in general will take most of your time. Practice makes perfect, once you gain some experience, things will be easier.
- Cut down on guests and visitors because a house with the newborn requires peace and quiet. For this reason think of a few close people and decide how often you would want them pay you visits.
- If you are planning on a huge “welcome home” party then don’t. The only thing you will want after coming home is peace. Take things easy and slow, invite some close friends and relatives. All hustle and bustle can be stressful both for you and for the baby. Furthermore, the little one is still vulnerable, so it can easily catch a virus or an infection.
If you think this information is helpful, you also might wan to check out these great Time Management Tips During Maternity Leave. Learn how to create an effective timetable to make motherhood more productive and joyful at the same time.
Check out this funny Don’T Mess with Me Bodysuit for your little one!
- The Montessori Legacy: How Maria Montessori Transformed The Landscape Of Education - December 1, 2023
- 173 Inspiring Pregnancy Quotes For Coping with Loss - November 16, 2023
- 230 Pregnancy Announcement Quotes For Instagram: Sharing Your Joy, One Captivating Caption At A Time - November 16, 2023