“Kindness is a silent smile, a friendly word, a nod of encouragement. Kindness is the single most powerful thing we can teach children.”
Kindness is one of the most important virtue one needs to be happy in life. There is a satisfaction that kindness brings into people’s life which helps emotional well-being, compassion, contentment, and happiness.
Are these the qualities you want in your child? If yes, then it’s time to welcome these kindness quotes into your life.
There is always a little more kindness you can add to the world for everyone needs more of it. A simple and effective way to foster kindness in your kids is practicing kindness every single day with the help of kindness quotes for kids. Who knew spreading kindness could be so easy!
If you want your kids to develop kind behavior or be more kind yourself, these quotes by famous people will help you achieve your goal. Use these mindful kindness quotes for a beautiful and kind life.
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift someone else up.” – Booker T Washington
- “You can always, always give something, even if it is only kindness.” – Anne Frank
- “Be kind whenever possible, it’s always possible.” – Dalai Lama
- “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Be kind to unkind people, they need it the most.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
- “We rise by lighting others.” – Robert Ingersoll
- “If you see someone without a smile, give them yours.” – Dolly Parton
- “In a world where you can be anything, be kind.” – Caroline Flack
- “Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.” – Margaret Mead
- “Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.” – Kahlil Gibran
- “Kindness makes a fellow feel good whether it’s being done to him or by him.” – Frank A. Clark
- “The simple act of caring is heroic.” – Edward Albert
- “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” – John Holmes
- “Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping him up.” – Jesse Jackson
- “When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world.” – Harold Kushner
- “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.” – Albert Einstein
- “I feel the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance.” – Pablo Casals
- “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” – Dalai Lama
- “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” – Lao Tzu
- “People may not always appreciate it when you are nice to them, but you can always feel good about yourself when you show kindness.”
- “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.” – Plato
- “Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone. Kindness in another’s trouble, Courage in your own.” – Adam Lindsay Gordon
- “Always stop to think whether your fun may be the cause of another’s unhappiness.” – Aesop
- “Of all virtues and dignities of the mind, goodness is the greatest.” – Francis Bacon
- “Never be so busy as not to think of others.” – Mother Teresa
- “That best portion of a man’s life, his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.” – William Wordsworth
- “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
- Learning to stand in somebody else’s shoes, to see through their eyes, that’s how peace begins. – Barack Obama
- “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.” – Jackie Chan
- “Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.” – Harold S. Kushner
- “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” – Princess Diana
- “Because that’s what kindness is. It’s not doing something for someone else because they can’t, but because you can.” – Andrew Iskander
- “A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.” – Amelia Earhart
- “Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change.” – Bob Kerrey
- “Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
- “Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.” – Theodore Isaac Rubin
- “Kindness makes you the most beautiful person in the world, no matter what you look like.”
- “Kindness is always fashionable, and always welcome.” – Amelia Barr
- “Kindness and politeness are not overrated at all. They’re underused.” – Tommy Lee Jones
- “I’ve been searching for ways to heal myself, and I’ve found that kindness is the best way.” – Lady Gaga
- “Kindness is choosing to acknowledge and celebrate the beauty in others regardless of whether or not they find it in themselves.”
- “For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you will never walk alone.” – Sam Levenson.
- “Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.” – Anne Herbert
- “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” – Steve Maraboli
- “A kind word is like a Spring day.” – Russian Proverb
- “Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” – Desmond Tutu
- “To err on the side of kindness is seldom an error.” – Liz Armbruster
- “One thing I do know for a fact is that the nicer we are to our fellow human beings, the nicer the universe is to us.” – Joe Rogan
- “You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force.” – Publilius Syrus.
Share these amazing quotes with your family and loved ones and let them feel inspired.
Liked these kindness quotes for kids? It’s time to explore more carefully curated mindful quotes for both kids and adults.
If you find these kindness quotes for kids helpful, you might also want to check out the following inspiring quotes:
Looking for something cute and funny gift for your child? Check out our collection of baby bodysuits, baby t-shirts, and many more!
- The Montessori Legacy: How Maria Montessori Transformed The Landscape Of Education - December 1, 2023
- 173 Inspiring Pregnancy Quotes For Coping with Loss - November 16, 2023
- 230 Pregnancy Announcement Quotes For Instagram: Sharing Your Joy, One Captivating Caption At A Time - November 16, 2023