Life is a series of different emotional moments; sometimes it’s happy, exciting, and absolutely thrilling, and sometimes it’s difficult and disheartening. As much as you’d like your child to have a perfect life, there will be moments when they feel sad and lost. It is completely normal. What you can do is inspire them to be persistent with resilience quotes.
Resilience is striving for something despite any hurdles that come your way. The most successful people are resilient and determined towards their goals no matter how difficult the path may be.
The resilience quotes for kids help them with feelings, struggles and emotions. The unique collection of inspirational quotes and sayings are loved by all. It is a wonderful way to make a positive impact around.
This is an emotion and mindset every parent should nurture in their child so they become independent, brave, and determined. If you are a parent looking for ways to inspire your kids to persevere, here are the best resilience quotes for you.
Every kid and adult should learn how to face failures in life and power through them to happiness. It is the only way to convert discouragement to your advantage. So here are the best collection of resilience quotes for kids every parent needs for their children and themselves.
This collection has quotes and sayings from the world’s most famously hardworking people who have failed before rising to success. Start reading and be inspired!
- “Success is a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don’t quit when you’re tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.” – Robert Strauss
- “F-E-A-R has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. – Og Mandino
- “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
- “My barn having burned down, I can now see the moon.” – Misuta Masahide
- “Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense.” – Winston Churchill
- “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will.” – Vince Lombardi Jr.
- “Forgive yourself for your faults and mistakes and move on.” – Les Brown
- “I wouldn’t be where I am now if I didn’t fail … a lot. The good, the bad, it’s all part of the success equation.” – Mark Cuban
- “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” – Helen Keller
- “No matter what your current condition, how or where you grew up, or what education or training you feel you lack, you can be successful in your chosen endeavor. It is spirit, fortitude, and hardiness that matter more than where you start.” – Jack Ma
- “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.” – Jesse Owens
- “I’ve always found that anything worth achieving will always have obstacles in the way and you’ve got to have that drive and determination to overcome those obstacles on route to whatever it is that you want to accomplish.” – Chuck Norris
- “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination.” – Tommy Lasorda
- “Difficulties break some men, but make others.”
- “Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.” – Dan Gable
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
- “Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Grief and resilience live together.” – Michelle Obama
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
- “Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Enthusiasm is common. Endurance is rare.” – Angela Duckworth
- “The oak fought the wind and was broken, the willow bent when it must and survived.” – Robert Jordan
- “Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it’s less good than the one you had before. You can fight it, you can do nothing but scream about what you’ve lost, or you can accept that and try to put together something that’s good.” – Elizabeth Edwards
- “?Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself-and be lenient to everybody else.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “The human capacity for burden is like bamboo- far more flexible than you’d ever believe at first glance.” – Jodi Picoult
- “If your heart is broken, make art with the pieces.” – Shane Koyczan
- “No matter how much falls on us, we keep plowing ahead. That’s the only way to keep the roads clear.” – Greg Kincaid
- “It is really wonderful how much resilience there is in human nature. Let any obstructing cause, no matter what, be removed in any way, even by death, and we fly back to first principles of hope and enjoyment.” – Bram Stoker
- “Persistence and resilience only come from having been given the chance to work through difficult problems.” – Gever Tulley
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “It’s your reaction to adversity, not adversity itself that determines how your life’s story will develop.” – Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- “Do not judge me by my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.” – Nelson Mandela
- “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” – Maya Angelou
- “It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.” – JK Rowling
- “Rock bottom became the solid foundation in which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. Rowling
- “She stood in the storm and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails.” – Elizabeth Edwards
- “A good half of the art of living is resilience.” – Alain de Botton
- “You must bear losses like a soldier, the voice told me, bravely and without complaint, and just when the day seems lost, grab your shield for another stand, another thrust forward. That is the juncture that separates heroes from the merely strong.” – Margaret George
- “No matter how bleak or menacing a situation may appear, it does not entirely own us. It can’t take away our freedom to respond, our power to take action.” – Ryder Carroll
- “On the other side of a storm is the strength that comes from having navigated through it. Raise your sail and begin.” – Gregory S. Williams
- “I tried and failed. I tried again and again and succeeded.” – Gail Borden
- “The difference between a strong man and a weak one is that the former does not give up after a defeat.” – Woodrow Wilson
- “It may sound strange, but many champions are made champions by setbacks.” – Bob Richards
- “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
- “Forget mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you are going to do right now, and do it. Today is your lucky day.” – Will Durant
- “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
- “When we learn how to become resilient, we learn how to embrace the beautifully broad spectrum of the human experience.” – Jaeda Dewalt
- “Resilience is very different than being numb. Resilience means you experience, you feel, you fail, you hurt. You fall. But, you keep going.” – Yasmin Mogahed
- “We are not a product of what has happened to us in our past. We have the power of choice.” – Stephen Covey
- “Resilience is the ability to attack while running away.” – Wes Fessler
- “Resilience is based on compassion for ourselves as well as compassion for others.” – Sharon Salzberg
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
- “Like tiny seeds with potent power to push through tough ground and become mighty trees, we hold innate reserves of unimaginable strength. We are resilient.” – Catherine DeVrye
- “No one escapes pain, fear, and suffering. Yet from pain can come wisdom, from fear can come courage, from suffering can come strength – if we have the virtue of resilience.” – Eric Greitens
- “Successful people demonstrate their resilience through their dedication to making progress every day, even if that progress is marginal.” – Jonathan Mills
- “We all have battles to fight. And it’s often in those battles that we are most alive: it’s on the frontlines of our lives that we earn wisdom, create joy, forge friendships, discover happiness, find love, and do purposeful work.” – Eric Greitens
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
- “I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance. Never settle for the path of least resistance” – Lee Ann Womack
- “Resilience isn’t a single skill. It’s a variety of skills and coping mechanisms. To bounce back from bumps in the road as well as failures, you should focus on emphasizing the positive.” – Jean Chatzky
- “Resilience is knowing that you are the only one that has the power and the responsibility to pick yourself up.” – Mary Holloway
- “As much as talent counts, effort counts twice.” – Angela Duckworth
A perfect way to send messages of encouragement, hope and inspiration, the resilience quotes for kids is a little pick for them. Check out our list of quotes to achieve greatness!
Share these amazing quotes with your family and loved ones and let them feel invincible.
Feel inspired? If you do, explore more carefully curated inspirational quotes for both kids and adults.
Do you find these resilience quotes helpful? Do you want to read more relevant articles? Check out this list!
Are you looking for something to give to your daughter? Browse through our collection of matching outfits!
- From Toddlers To Teens: Stimulating Montessori Activities For All Ages - December 7, 2023
- The Art Of Language: Understanding The Montessori Pink, Blue, And Green Series - December 7, 2023
- Inside The Mind Of Montessori: Revealing 5 Montessori Key Principles - December 6, 2023