Make a super fun skeleton craft puzzle with preschoolers for Halloween. This is a simple DIY puzzle that will surely be super cool and awesome for kids.
Easy Craft Ideas for Children
We all know that children learn by playing. Still, sometimes we wonder if those games or activities provide children with valuable learning. Of course, not every game will develop skills for them. The solution to this conflict is more straightforward than it seems and is”the puzzle.”
The puzzle is a game that has passed from generation to generation. At some point in our lives, we have all done puzzles. Nowadays,we can find a great variety of styles, colors, and shapes. Still, no matter how the puzzles are, the main goal is to correctly match the tiles until the image is completed.
When we play with boys and girls to put together puzzles, we are generating an incredible amount of learning and stimuli to develop their intelligence and skills, such as:
- Fine motor skills, since they will have to place the tiles correctly with their fingers;
- Problem-solving, since the child has to observe, identify the problem, compare and solve it;
- Memory, here memory is exercised because the image has to be remembered, and they also have to analyze where to put the tile;
- Teamwork, although it is an activity that can be done alone, what could be better than doing it as a family. This way,effective bonds are also strengthened, and children are recognized as an important team member;
- Logical thinking is developed.
A puzzle like our skeleton craft puzzle is an excellent activity to be done with children. It gives them a break from other forms of entertainment, such as technology.
THEME: SKELETON CRAFT PUZZLE
HOW DO WE DO THIS ACTIVITY?
Age: 4-6-year-old children
Goal: Kids will learn how to put together a skeleton craft puzzle
Level: Advanced. The skeleton craft puzzle activity is designed for boys and girls to do it alone with adult surveillance.
- Fine motor skills
- White card stock
- A pen
- A black marker
- A fine point pencil
Draw a skeleton on the card stock, or you also can use a template.
Outline and cut each skeleton piece.
Mix the pieces and then put the skeleton together.
Skeleton craft puzzle for Halloween
FREE PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS
After the skeleton craft activity give children fun worksheets. Click the link below to download and print.
HOW TO CARRY OUT THIS SKELETON CRAFT PUZZLE ACTIVITY WITH CHILDREN OF OTHER AGES?
CHANGES FOR CHILDREN UNDER 4 YEARS OLD
This skeleton craft puzzle activity can be carried out with younger children. It is unnecessary to change materials. However, you need to lower the difficulty level. For children under the age of 4 years, it is easier to see the whole. A car is not a car if it has no wheels. So, an easy way to do this preschool activity with them is by making bigger puzzle pieces.
CHANGES FOR CHILDREN OLDER THAN 6
To do this skeleton craft puzzle activity with older children, you should increase the difficulty level using small or more pieces. This way, children will stimulate and exercise concentration and memory. At the same time, they will strengthen their fine motor skills because they must be more precise with their movements to place the tiles together.
VIDEO DESCRIPTION – PUT THE SKELETON CRAFT PUZZLE TOGETHER
In this video, you will find the step by step of activity “PUT THE SKELETON TOGETHER,” designed for 4-6-year-old boys and girls, in which a Halloween skeleton puzzle has to be drawn.
This craft activity will allow children to develop concentration, fine motor skills, memory, teamwork, problem-solving, and logical thinking. Materials needed to make the skeleton are white card stock, a pen, a black marker, and a fine point pencil.
Skeleton Puzzle Craft Idea for Kids, Easy Puzzle Handicraft for Children
Do you like our fun kids activity? Make sure to check out our other activities for preschoolers.
- Kids will love this Eat with Yummy Worm Food Recipe Sensorial Worksheets (2-4 Year Olds)
- Here’s an awesome home activity, Halloween Worms Race Craft Sensory Games for Kids Worksheets (2-4 Year Olds)
- Check out this awesome Move the Worms for Kids Motor Skills Montessori Worksheets (4-6 Year Olds)
- Give kids fun activity to do. Check out this Write with Worms Preschool Writing Activity Worksheets (4-6 Year Olds)
Get fun outfits for your little ones. Check out this cute Halloween Skeleton Toddler’s Shirt Kids T-Shirt.
I’d like to know what you think of our easy activity for kids. Please leave a comment below.
- From Toddlers To Teens: Stimulating Montessori Activities For All Ages - December 7, 2023
- The Art Of Language: Understanding The Montessori Pink, Blue, And Green Series - December 7, 2023
- Inside The Mind Of Montessori: Revealing 5 Montessori Key Principles - December 6, 2023