When your baby boy is on the way, it is an overwhelming experience. Of course, you are excited and looking forward to holding your baby in your arms for the very first time, but there are a lot of responsibilities for you too. One of the most important duties you have right now is finding a baby name.
You must remember my friends and family members telling you how challenging finding a name can be. You want a strong baby boy name special and unique and tells everyone he is strong and kind.
Every family takes so much care in naming their child that it makes you realize how important and special a name is. After all, it is going to stay with the baby for their life.
So we decided to research and put together a list of strong baby boy names that your baby will love once he grows up. Here is the list of baby boy names, with meanings, every parent would love.
- Aaron: In Hebrew, it means high mountain.
- Aengus: It is an old Celtic name that means exceptionally strong.
- Anders: Popular Scandanavian name for manly and strong.
- Andreas: A Greek take on the popular New Testament name Andrew, it means manly and strong.
- Arnold: In old English, it means a ruler and as strong as an eagle.
- Austin: Austin is derived from many English, French, and Latin roots. It means great or magnificent.
- Azai: It is a Hebrew name, meaning strength. It is uncommon and unique.
- Carlo: You can choose to keep your Italian roots with this name that means manly.
- Conall: In Irish and Scottish, it means strong as a wolf. It’s pronounced as KAHN-al.
- Denzell: It is an old yet popular Cornish name meaning powerful.
- Edric: An English name meaning power and good fortune.
- Enzo: Enzo originates from Italian and it means a winner.
- Ethan: It is a popular name and has ties to Britain, it means firm and strong.
- Farrell: Derived from Irish origins, Farrell means a man of courage.
- Haider: Haider is an Arabic name, that means lion or brave person.
- Kabir: Kabir is a beautiful Hindi name that means great.
- Kano: A name derived from Japanese, it means one’s masculine power/capability.
- Kendrick: It is a Scottish name that means champion or powerful ruler.
- Ken: It is a Greek name for someone who is born of fire.
- Kenzo: It is a popular Japanese name meaning strong and healthy.
- Killian: This Irish name means war or strife. It is contemporary and sounds very unique.
- Liam: Liam originates from Ireland and it means a protector.
- Malin: Malin is an English name meaning strong and a little warrior.
- Maynard: Maynard is a charming German name that means brave, hardy, and strong.
- Olis: This short name means powerful in German.
- Ondrej: If you want to give your boy a name meaning a strong man or warrior, this Slovak name is right for you.
- Reynold: It is an English name that means counselor.
- Valerio: Valerio is a twist to the word “valor” meaning strength.
- Zale: In Greek, Zale means the power of the sea.
- Zubair: In Urdu, Zubair means powerful, firm, and wise.
This is our list of unique and special strong baby boy names from around the world. These names will suit your child and his personality and he’ll cherish them forever. Every parent should have these options of strong baby boy names to choose the right name for their child that’s as unique as him.Like this article or looking for more? Here are tough baby boy names, divine names for boys and girls, and unisex names for babies if you are looking for more options.
- Be in love with these 100 Spanish Boy Names For Your Little Chico.
- Check out this unique 100 Sophisticated Girl Names For Your Lady Boss.
- Don’t miss this Tender First And Middle Girl Names For Your Little Cutie.
If you’re also looking for a cool gift for your little girl, check out the link provided.
- From Toddlers To Teens: Stimulating Montessori Activities For All Ages - December 7, 2023
- The Art Of Language: Understanding The Montessori Pink, Blue, And Green Series - December 7, 2023
- Inside The Mind Of Montessori: Revealing 5 Montessori Key Principles - December 6, 2023